Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yesterday & Days Before

"faster kill faster still pussycat,
those high heels are not your friends..."

In moments of doubt, don't we all look for change? With the insane week that I've had, it was only time before I tried to start my *counts* 8,030th rebirth.

New diet in place, the rebirthing/changes that I had planned previously to this week are still in effect, and now I'm searching for a new Jodie. New hairstyle.

Usually, I'm actually quite afraid of hairstyle changes. My theory is, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." My manager hates the idea of me cutting my hair because, really, how often do you see a whole lot of celebs with short hair? Not too often. It's the fantasy effect. Men adore long hair and you're more attractive with long hair, so yeah... anyhow, manager wants long hair. Whatever.

Manager can suck it, Jodie's chopping her hair. Now, I don't know exactly what I want, again... how short etc. I'm also dying it -- now, I could always go dark, which makes me depressed, eh... I have medication for that now. Or just blonde myself out again. Probably the latter.

Anyhow -- so I've been checking out photos... I'm a very visual person, see it do it, you know? So I've got options here... I can go short short, medium, choppy, la... I have no idea. This is going to take some serious research.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am very attracted to Cameron's hair. It's always competely gorgeous.

This is a safe option for me. ^^ It's not too much change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sure these are too big for blogspot, but I'm too lazy to size them. Fuck it.

I am still unsure on color, but if I did decide to go dark again, I would do it this color. I love Cameron with dark hair -- it makes her eyes pop.

I love this legnth too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loveeee this photo of Cam. She's so sexy. I love how her hair always looks like she just had mad sex or rode in a convertible. She's got effortless hair, but you know it takes hours to achieve. ;-) Cam rocks. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loveeee this pic, hair, everything. It's great. Again with the sex hair. I need to buy more product. LOL

waaaay back in the day I took the cover of Rolling Stone with Britney on the cover and had the stylist (who charges $100/session!!) re-create this for me:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was way hot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^^ One of my fav pics of Cam. It was actually in EW on the back of a Justin photo that I loved. I cut it out and laminated it, and years later after Cam and Justin were dating I came across the photo and laughed.

True story.

I guess that's about all for photos. I have in my head exactly what I want now... if I could only make a print of it. LOL

xoxox

2 comments:

Rae said...

I'm paranoid to cut my hair off. I've been trying since 05 to get it this long and after all the screwing with it, I have it right where I want it, but sometimes, I wanna do something CRAZY and cut it off. I was thinking about dying it black and putting red highlights in it. I doubt it'll happen, but the thought crossed my mind!

I'm excited to see this change. Its getting cut tomorrow right? And since when such a big Cam fan???

Love youuuuuu*

Gemma said...

i hekped too bitch! lol i searched for bloody hair haha

i LOVE the last one. go that hair.do it do it.

as for 'more attractive with long hair' pfft NOT true and you know it!

cioa!