Monday, June 16, 2008

This Is Not A Life Saving Device

"Don't go, don't leave, don't walk away
I told you everything, I swear..."

Let's see. There is a LOT to tell here now. Let's do buisness first.

I am in the process of leaving ZT.

Ahh, crap. You know, it doesn't bother me so much that I'm moving on from ZT, the part that bothers me the most is that I have to edit my profile on MySpace. LOL

In my contract it says that if I have not released an album within my first year of being signed that I am free to go and search for new representation... so that's what I'm doing. I thought after LA that that would be the start of my album, but really it proved to be... well... not.

I already have new management interested, so no worries on Jodie being unsigned. I'll be signing soon. ;-)

LA... well. *thinks* LA turned out to be more of a paid vacation than progress. Fortune Otega seemed to be a well rounded, genius musician with his shit all lined up and together, but really Fortune Otega was an immature, unprofessional, wannabe. That's all I need to say about him. The music that I spent work on day in and out and literally cried over will never be heard by a single soul.

LA was a learning experience. I am thankful that I had the oppertunity to head out there and see the things that I saw. I gained a weeks worth of studio experience and I will never forget the things that I got to see along the way.

Now that I have business out of the way... :-D

I went to Wamego this weekend for Heather's wedding, which was super awesome. Heather looked absolutely gorgeous. Tim, her now husband, well... he's... He's making Heather happy and that's all that matters. I saw her sonogram photo!! She's gonna have a gorgeous baby. Heather's so pretty and she looked absolutely stunning on her big day. I am so proud that I was such a big part of it.

I bawled like a little baby during the father daughter dance. Her dad was always very nice to me. He reminds me a lot of my Daddy, he's very funny and always joking. It was so moving to see him be serious when he was walking his last daughter down the aisle and then dancing with her at the ceremony. I've never had more genuine tears.

Jennier caught the bouquet but I asked her beforehand if she caught if I could have it. I told her she could have the luck that comes with it, but I wanted the flowers because they meant a lot to me.

Heather's colors were blue and yellow and it worked really well for her cute summer wedding.

I'll post some photos that I took later after I get Heather her CD. It's not really fair for me to post them for all to see without her even seeing them first!

I cut my hair!! YAAAAY! 5" gone and I dyed it too... annnnnnd...

VOILA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the rehearsal:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With Heather @ her wedding:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do we think??

Comments are appreciated and returned.

xoxox

2 comments:

Rae said...

Tehehe *giggles like a schoolgirl*

I LOVE IT. But oh wait, you already knew that, yes?

And if we're being REALLY honest right now, Heather reminds me of Jenn. Wow. They could pass as sisters, or at least with this pic they could!

LY, glad all went well, can't wait to see more pics!

Gemma said...

i lurrrve your hair. even if i didnt say so then you should have already know.

posting more pics of the wedding sooon? wanna see how u did.

i miss u