Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stalker Much?

"I'm alright, I'm alright,It only hurts, when I breathe..."

I wanted to take this time to first off say, Tina leave me alone. You're clearly not over me like you pretend to be if you won't leave me alone and stop coming to my site. Come to my site all you want, but your opinion on my blog does not matter to me, so keep it to yourself. Keep everything to yourself. I do not ever want to hear from you again. This is the final time I will ask you to please leave me alone.

If you would please take notice, I have not contacted you since May 22 and yet, here you are still. Just move on with your life. Get out of mine.

Next I would like to take this time to thank God for giving me such incredible friends. However trying this time may be for me, its only made my friendships stronger.

Next, I would like to say that the past is behind me and I'm only looking forward to the future. I am good in Gods eyes and anyhow, only he can judge me. I am guilty of sinning, but that's like any human. I was taught by my mama to believe firmly in karma and I do. I know I am innocent and I have nothing to fear. I refuse to be afraid of you because if I give you power then you have it, but you have nothing in my eyes, nothing.

Goals are dreams with a deadline.

Read that in a fortune cookie once.

Speaking of cookies, I get 2 of my songs tonight. I'm very excited to finally get my hands on my material. And, in fact, I'm getting a song a day until Friday when I'll get my final song. I'm so happy that I'll be able to share these rough edits with my family and friends. There's only a select few that are going to be able to hear these songs right now since they're not finished yet.

Fortune's still got some work to do on them and then he's coming out to KC so I can do the final vocals with him. THEN you can really hear em. THEN you can judge them.

My hands are dry...

I'm actually writing this at work, ill email it to myself later and then post it onto my blog. When I get home Jenn and I have to do mites treatment for Bella's ears. I feel so bad for her, she's not going to be very happy with us.

Jenn and I had a wonderful day out yesterday. First we went to Panera for lunch with a friend, who unfortunately, is moving away so we won't get to hang out anymore. Then we went to get Bella's ear mite treatment and got her a toy... Its a snake... I didn't pick it out. Lol

Went to Taraget where I got Bella two very adorable shirts, a beautiful dress for myself, (which I'm saving for Vegas) and Jenn got a new swimsuit. She's got about 3 for this season, meanwhile I just last week got my first swimsuit since 03. Its adorable and Isaac Mizrahi. Loves that gay boy.

Told my Mama when and where I was moving and she's SO jealous! She said that I was living her life. She's been helping me look for a new car. I was going to get a Toyota Prius, then a Toyota Corolla... And my Mama, previous Toyota owner, talked me out of it. Now I'm back looking at Honda's. No problem there. Mt first car was a Honda and I adore the Civics. Anyhow... That's not for a little bit, so doesn't matter now.

Today is going in a much better direction than yesterday. I've got a few things to look up and take care of online, but other than that I'm just gonna take it easy. Tonight I have to work again. It's kinda cool to show up in a polo and jeans... I don't have my uniform yet. LOL

Tomorrow and Thursday I don't have to work. Thursday I think my Mama is cutting my hair. Friday I'm heading down to Wamego, that night it's Heathers rehearsal, Saturday is her wedding and we're coming home Sunday. I think I have to work Sunday night.

That's all for today, kiddies.

Much love. Stay strong.

Pic O Tha Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxox

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

i love the barbie one btw ;) i had a top like that YEARS ago.. i mean years ago lol

Yay for Fortune pulling is finger out his ass and getting on with it! im excited to hear ALL the songs hehe woop go you!

Hey.. Justin never say what goes around comes around for nothing.. everything has a meaning.. !!

Im glad u had a fun day ! yay for that.. i had to stop and think a while when i read moving. then it clicked LOL duh.

anyhows. Loves u chica!!

gembaz! < ya idk.

Rae said...

I love this :)

All of it.

And you, and our future haha, as weird as that sounds.