Sunday, June 8, 2008

If You Play With Fire Then You'll Get Burned

"All I can say is that my life is pretty plain,
I like watching the puddles gathering..."

Last night I had Chinese and as I was sitting with Jennifer waiting for the delievery, I started feeling very weak and tired. The food finally got here, I ate half to save the other half for today, and then I basically passed out. LOL

I felt bad because I was going to stay up and chat with Rae and Gemma, and I was supposed to text Jenn while she was at work but my body just couldn't take it anymore and gave out. I told Rae that I was just gonna nap for a little while but I ended up sleeping until 1045a.

Today I started taking even more pills. I was taking my anti-depressant and my Bayberry, now I'm adding B Complex, Iron and one more thing. Oh, and my Mama told me to also take my Prenatal vitamin... *sigh* I'll start that one tomorrow.

I still feel very weak, very tired, drained. I have to start McD tonight at 9 tonight, it's Sunday so it shouldn't be too bad and I could always drink all the Red Bulls. ;-)

I called my Daddy and asked him if we could all spend the weekend there. It's a go. So yay!! Then of course I had to call my Mama and ask if I could get the camera earlier since we'll be leaving KC about 2 instead of Saturday at 10a.

Well I reckon this blog is about done. I still feel super weak, I'm gonna lay down.

Pic O' Tha Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pic O' Tha Yesterday:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

yesterdays pic is way cute! and so is today! i heart my girls ;)

dont feel bad about me and Rae.. we both understand and health comes before anything ok? good x

can u also explain prenatal vitamin?

Yay for Wamago! hope u have a super fun time on Sat even if u are working ;)

loves xx

Rae said...

Have fun tonight, drink a red bull for me.

If I find out anymore about our planning, I'll text you. Hopefully its postitive and then I'll be seeing your beautiful face SOON!!

Love you, oh and your hair in those pics*