Friday, June 20, 2008

High

"I'll always think of you inside of my private thoughts,
I can't imagine you touching my private parts,
and just the thought of you, I can't help but touch myself
That's why I want you so bad..."

So... I'm tired. That's not good, I have to go to work soon. Oh well.

So yesterday was interesting. I had text Mitch... yes, Mitch who -- whatever to my heart back in March -- I had text him several days ago and I just wanted to basically see if he hated me, and if he really just wanted sex from me or if he actually liked me.

Yesterday he came over and we talked breifly about the fact that he's actually quite infatuated with me, he's just not been in a lot of relationships and since he grew up without his mother he feels the only thing he "needs" from women is sex.

So he came over after not seeing me since early Aprilish and wanted to basically pick up where we left off. Of course, as a woman, I thought he was coming over so we could talk and perhaps talk about the idea of us getting back together.

He wanted to have sex, like... now.

I was like, "NO!" So then he keeps talking about us having sex and I'm like, "Mitch, I already gave you my answer..." and he actually told me that he was trying to change my mind.

*rolls eyes*

He admitted to me that he someday could see himself marrying me -- without any hesitation he said it... but... oh, a big ol lardy butt right here --- he said he doesn't want to have kids.

Deal breaker.

I can deal with drugs, they don't interefere with his work and whatnot, I can deal with a smoker, because he doesn't do it around me, I can deal with the drinking because he's cut back --- but no kids?

Well, nice to know ya Mitch.

I want a litter of kids.

I used to just want one because I loved being an only child and the pain... then I was like, "I want one of each" and then I decided that I want 4 or 5 kids.

Yes. I'll find someone who wants that joy too. I don't think there's any joy like a child and for me to have MY OWN child -- wow.

First of all before I can share my life with someone I need to be comfortable and confident on my own. Gemma and I decided this last night. Rachel was a huge help too in telling me just "NO!" to Mitch. Loves you both for helping me because if you weren't there I'd sooo be with Mitch. You know what I mean? You see things I can't see.

Anyhow, I need to get my life in order because right now I have too much extra shit to worry about without a boyfriend on top of that. Yes yes.

Moving on. Watched 5 movies yesterday.

Man Of The Year - Very funny. Robin Williams kills.
The Grand - Much funnier than anticipated. Completely improv.
Hitman - Good fight scenes, not good movie.
The Water Horse - SOOO good and I want one!!
Semi Pro - not funny, sucked assholes.

Pic? How about I promise to post some of Heather's wedding pics tomorrow?!?! Yes yes.

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

"ditch the mitch" thats my motto for u! well done in telling him straight hun...

and yes.. always always always remember to think of YOU 1st than a 'boy'.. cos at the end of day, the only kinda male that just wants sex is a BOY.

anyways. yes plz for the pics ;)

lovers u
xx
Pussy G'lightly HAHA

Rae said...

You are slacking on these pics o' the day *tisk tisk*

Mitch is gross. You are not. Need a better reasoning? PLUS, you just said you're trying to get yourself together and let go of your past. If I recall, Mitch was a part of the past. Not a good part, so no reason for him to be in the future, correct? OFC

K, so I'm gonna blog and post my new hairs pic :)

Besides, we'll get you an Ohio boy. I'll start looking now and we can do interviews when you come hahahahahaha

lyl*