Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let Go

"the feeling of going down way too deep
And holding on so you don't lose your feet
Sometimes you've just gotta trust, you've gotta take that leap,
and let go..."

*sigh* ahh, my week is complete. :-) I just got home from work and I know I should be sleeping now, but I have too much to do.

I have to get all of Heather's photos together and burn her a CD of them and mail them this morning. I have to go to the pet store when they open and get Bella some "fancy pants" because she's in season and is just bleeding all over everything!! And then I might head to Taraget and see what they got over there. ;-)

Yesterday when I was at work I wrote a list of 24 things to do before I turn 24 and I can't wait to complete them!! WOO!

I really don't have much to say today, I really should get working on Heather's photos.

Maybe I'll blog later.

xoxox

2 comments:

Rae said...

I'm not rushing it, I was just gushing about how in love I am with romance, thats all. I agree that it'll happen when it was supposed to happen. It was just merely a blog about love :)

Have you watched RV yet?

I wanna see this 24 list :)

PS- I love how you spell TarAget haha, cute

ly*

Gemma said...

weeks done by a weds? damn thats a short week lol

did u buy fancy pants?

and whats the 24 things ? less that 6 months til the 24th!

i keep thinking of andys age.. hes 27 in a few weeks :|