Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Love Is Like Whoa

"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

*giggles* I'm like, seriously... giddy right now. It's kind of awesome, I haven't been this happy in a while. Wow. I'm giggling and practically smiling out of my skin. Wow...

So I was a lucky dreamer last night!!! I had 2 dreams about Rachel and one of them had Mr. David Cook in it! I was his cousin and I didn't know it and Rachel and I were hanging out, driving in her car and he was walking across this bridge and we got to talking. Rachel basically freaked out and drove off. LOL It was great.

The dream I had before that I was at her house and I was looking at her backyard... it was really simple, but it was -- fate.

Speaking of Rachel -- we're better than ever. We talk all the time, every day and in fact, I'm heading over to O-hii-o in August for several days to chill with her. :-) I don't have exact days just yet, but we're both super stoked about it.

Well, hell, this is turning into the Rachel blog. :-)

Change of subject --

I can't wait to get my hair cut today. I'm ready. So ready. :-) I will most definitely post pics.

Last night Jennifer and I went to Taraget and I got wedding cards and Fathers Day cards. I also got some awesome product for my new hairrrr. I haven't really changed my actual hairstyle in years, so this is going to be awesome. Usually if I'm lazy, I'll just wash is, mouse and hairspray it so it's curly... if I have energy and time I straighten it... Well, since my hair is going to be shorter I can do more with it... yaaaay!!!

So I got this Garnier anti-humidity styling cream. Yes yes, that sounds perfect for me. Also I got Garnier Surf Hair, for texture. I can't wait. Got my dye -- you'll have to wait and see. ;-) Also got some new conditioner because I go through it faster than most. LOL

Then we were going to go to Chipotle but we werent going to have time, so we're going to go tomorrow before we go see the Love Guru -- more on that later. Anyhow, so we went to Applebees for half price appetizers and cheap drinks. I got a beer and Jenn got this like, spin of a Pina Colada... (speaking of which, that's our song, that and Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer" LOL) It was awesome and stuff.

Then we went home and watched Jessica Alba in "The Eye" which I didn't want to see for the mere reason that the poster freaked me out. LOL It was actually good. Then we watched The Jumper -- did I say we?? I mean, me... Jenn fell asleep with her mouth open. It was funny. LOL That movie was good. Today I'm watching Because I Said So with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore all by myself. LOL

I think Mandy Moore is a better actress than singer. Who's with me?? She's an incredibly actress. I'm very proud of her. :-) Diane Keaton is good but annoys me and I think it's her damn wardrobe. LOL

I can't wait to get my hair cut, did I mention that??!?

Tomorrow morning we're going to see the first showing of the Love Guru because we have sooo much to do tomorrow. We have to leave KC at 2p to get there a little after 4 in Wamego. My Daddy won't be home until 4... Then at 6p we're going to Heather's wedding rehearsal and actually her bridesmaid or maid of honor, something can't come to the rehearsal so she called me last night and asked me to be a stand in. I thought that was sweet.

I wanted to go to the rehearsal so I would know and understand the whole set up and prepare myself for Saturday.

Saturday I actually have no idea what I'm going to do with Bella while I'm away all day. I guess she's gonna get locked in the bedroom or the bathroom for a while. Daddy will probably open the door and let her roam a bit. He's so sweet to her. Sunday night Jenn and I have to work so we'll probably leave Wamego around 4ish.

I'm just realizing that I'm not going to get to spend much time with my parents. That's kinda shitty. :-(

Friday night we'll just see the rehearsal and then leave. Apparently there's gonna be sandwiches and other foods but I'm not going to be hungry at 6. Then I can spend more time with my parents. Yes yes, that will be good. Unfortunately, there's no way to get around Saturday. I have to be gone from Noon until reception. Fudge.

Sunday we can do something together... so that's good. It will just be nice to spend a little time with them. Then we'll be back down in a few weeks for the 4th of July.

YAAAY for that!! I CANT FUCKING WAIT!! I loveeee the 4th of July. :-D

No pic today.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

You should've put a pic of me, since its like my blog and everything :)

LMAO, you know I'm only kiddinggggggg

I'm still on cloud 9, did you know? I probably won't be off it until you leave haha, so here's to the next month and a half.

I cannot waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I think that explains enough. K, on to read the others, I have some catching up to do, yes yes I do :)

LYL