Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Things I've Done Are Way Too Shameful...

"Don't want you back cuz you're no good for me,
I know, that's all I can say,
Don't want you back, forgive my honesty,
But you gotta go, I don't want you back"

*edit* I edited my profile... check it out for a lil surprise.

Knowing that you read it, does it make me feel better or worse? I'm not sure, but your comment was Heaven to me... but not ALL of my friends are stupid. ;-)

I've had an eventful 24 hours! First of all, I've been doing good on taking my anti-depressants, I can't really tell if they're working yet, I mean, I haven't had any real dramatic mood swings, and I haven't killed myself, so... so far so good! LOL

I got new movies... Knocked Up and Shrek the Third. I love Knocked Up -- I love the banter between Seth and all his friends. He's amazing. I wanna bone him so bad. This morning I got the DaVinci Code (which I've wanted to see since it came out. LOL) and Mr. Woodcock, reccomended by Gemma.

So last night, I didn't go to sleep because I had the car and I had to go pick up Jennifer at 6a. So I watched Knocked Up, blogged for-evar, talked on the phone for nearly 3 hours, which is very rare for me. One hour with my Mama and Pam, Hour and a half with Heather and... well... yeah. After all that before I went to get Jennifer I caught up with my lover, Gordon Ramsay... I seriously wish he wasn't attached. I would do nasty things to that man.

So then I get ready to get Jenn and I head downstairs... I get two steps outside and there's a neatly folded dollar bill laying on the ground!! YAY! What a great way to start your day!! At 5a a new dollar helps!! Especially when we only have a few to last us until Wednesday, it was literally a blessing that I found it. I text 3 people about it, but no one really seemed to care.

So I get to McD and I have my "interview", which was really more like, "paperwork". LOL He literally asked me 2 questions. "You remember these registers?" and "can you start Sunday?"

We get home and my horoscope says:

Little things go your way today and they may add up to a better mood by the time this evening rolls in. You may find a few bucks tucked inside something you'd forgotten about or hear from an old flame.

Well, both of that happened today. :-) Also, Jennifer got her stimulus check in the mail, $600 -- which she wasn't even supposed to get... So we're fucking happy about that. I think we know what we're getting. We're buying our plane tickets to Vegas, our passes to Worlds/Oceans of Fun and I might get contacts. We have lots of things we need right now, but at least this will help with it. It was truly a blessing.

So this morning while I was driving to get Jennifer I had an idea for a new project. I'm going to start writing my screenplay. Again. Well, I've started 2 of them, but this one I'm actually going to make into a low budget movie. I'm going to buy a camera and actually make a movie. I hope to start shooting in about a year. (Which means 2.) I don't want anything to really come out of this, I'm not looking to go to Cannes, or Sundance, you know? I'm just making this for me, really. Kind of like a project to keep my mind busy. I need that sort of thing.

Also, I can't remember if I told y'all... I'm sure I did. About Heather's wedding? I'm the photographer for Heather's wedding on the 14th (which is also the same day Dave is getting married...) So anyhow, I don't think I mentioned this yet because I didn't want to jinx it, but my Mama is letting my use her [very expensive] camera for the wedding! YAY!!!! Heather is going to have the best photos ever. I'm so happy.

My Mama mentioned that this could be like a part time job for me. I'm thinking with Heather's photos I can put together a portfolio, and then maybe I can get other wedding photography jobs. I want to buy a camera like my Mama's. I've wanted to for a while. I don't need the top notch model that she has, but the one I want is like $800.

I am starting to think more and more that I am like my Mama is a good way. She's everything, a massage therapist, CAD tech, photographer, etc... I mean, she's been to school SEVERAL times, and still I'm not sure if she knows what she wants to do. So it doesn't make me feel too bad when I want to be a singer, photographer, writer, etc...

I think I have a good eye for photography. I take some pretty good photos, nothing like my Mama, but I think I can get much better.

Alright, I reckon that's all. There Gemma! Sorry it took so long.

Pic of the Day:

won't load.

xoxox

3 comments:

Rae said...

:) photography is fun!! You take really good pics of...you?! So now, you should start taking random pics and posting them as your pics of the day as a little photography fun thing or something. DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? lol, who knowssss.

If Heather doesn't care, you should try to post a couple from her wedding. Plus, that was oober nice of Mama to let you borrow her camera!!

Shweet. I just have a plain old digi. gets what I want, right?

Gemma said...

i think mamas right about being a 'part time' thing... you seem to be good at it, and heck.. heather must think your an awesome photog if shes allowing you to capture her wedding..
now id let ya take random pics of me but we'd be stepping into the impossible there ;)

x

Gemma said...

(which is also the same day Dave is getting married...)

say who? lol