Friday, June 13, 2008

Xanax Is My BFF

"The way I've sinned is hanging off of me..."

I can't wait to get the fuck out of KC and go back to my simple, simple people of Wamego, KS.

God, it shall be sweet.

Everyone has just been too much lately. I am a simple girl, I come from a very simple world and to be honest, you're fucking up my chi.

There's been just too much movement within the Platz circle lately, therefore its on lockdown. No one in, no one out. Best friends stay -- outsiders stay out side. I need time to calm everything down, and by that I just mean settle with myself. My mind can hardly rest with the drama within 2 individuals. I am working hard everyday to put everything that's happened within the last month behind me. (Tina, stop thinking this is all about you, because it's not. I have other problems besides you. Trust me, not just you alone can ruin my life.)

I have been and need to continue to do soul searching. I need to be what I want to be. I need to become what I feel is right for me. Maybe not right for me in the future, but right for me - right now. I spend way too much time pleasing others and not worrying about the concequences later.

It may seem right to please others and make other people happy, but there are awful concequences that come along with that. Not only have you lied to yourself, but you have betrayed yourself. You are the only person who will ever be there for you. So why let yourself down? I feel it's just causing tons of therapy later on in life.

So, my hair. 5" of me gone. My Mama said I was gonna lose 20lbs. LOL It's SO much lighter and thinner, I loves it. I am dying it here in a few, then I'm gonna style it, take some pics and I'll post pics here later. So, even if you read the blog, come back later to see the pics. They will probably be in a new post. I will also post to myspace.

I got my Mama's camera last night... ooooh, I so badly want to steal it. I love it. Feels good in my hands. Mama said she would help me when I'm ready to buy my own. Like, as in, she'll go with me to get it. She knows all the deals and know what the fuck she's doing. LOL

Anyhow... pics of my hair to come later.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

I like when you said, "Maybe not right for me in the future, but right for me - right now."

That's amazing. You sometimes just have to step back and live life in the here and now. No time like the present, correct?

I really like the way you said that. Really. LOL

xoxo