Saturday, June 21, 2008

No Matter What People Say

"so at my wedding I can throw ice, instead of throwing rice..."

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. I have tons of dreams that I'm pregnant... seriously. More than any normal person should.

Dream Moods says:

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Anyhow... here's the photos from Heather's wedding. Some of them... ;-) Still, there's a shit ton so I figured I'd basically just make this post about it. YAY!

Enjoy.

Tell me your fav and why -- and your least fav and why. Please.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Mom, Jenn and I made these bird seed sacks to throw at the wedding. I decorated the basket.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

her promise ring with her engagement ring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

first dance

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Father Daughter dance...when I bawled like a little baby...

Alright, kiddies, that's all you get. LOL I took over 500 photos, but yeah, there's a few highlights.

Comments are love.

xoxox

3 comments:

SANDI said...

hi jodie.. I think you are a nice person whos always fun..
nice to see u.. im from indonesia.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!! i cant pick a fave/bad one cos they all good! well done Jodie ;)

That cake doesnt look like its cheap! LOL thats a bloody cake and half!

anyway. yea good pics hun. real good :D shame theres none of u and the bride up tho

Luv pussy xx

Rae said...

My fave is the third because its AWESOME photography. Like really, I can't describe.

The cake was INCREDIBLE. I want that too.

Your comment made sense to me at least LOL and I'm glad you approve, its different but whatever for now :)