Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Now In Stereo!


"Oh my god, the wings on fire,
Oh my god, this suckers gonna hit the ground..."

[[Just a quick question - do you still torture yourself by coming to my blog? *giggles* I don't know what I just randomly thought of you... oh probably because you were super jealous that I went to MI... that I'm in love and oh, just wait till we get to October, bb... it's gonna melt your motherfucking mind.]]

Big freaking OOPS for yesterday. After I wrote my "Eighteen" poem I started a blog, I got my icon and my lyrics all set out and then I had some ADD and forgot to finish it, so I finished it today. Scroll down, bitch.

It smells in my room.

Like dog.

Ew.

Yesterday I had to kick iTunes ass. My computer was being wonky so I decided to backup my iTunes. I had added 2,000 some odd songs since my last backup and yeaaaah, it was time. So I started my backup, it said it was going to take 9 DVDs, I'm like, "shit. You're raping me..." but I committed, then I start disc one backup and after the first disc is complete, iTunes says, "peace out, home slice." SHUTS OFF and then my computer won't give me back my DVD until I restart.

*le sigh*

So now I'm not sure if that DVD even backed up, so I guess I'll just re-backup the ENTIRE catalog. FML.

Dunno when I'm gonna finally get around to doing that... someone remind me again in a few days or something...

Finally downloaded iTunes 9 last night, still haven't fucked with it, but it looks badass.

Pic of the Day:

Wow.

So many words, yet not enough to describe this photo.

Every single time I look at Jerad's face I crack the fuck up. I cannot help it. He's expressing EXACTLY how I feel about this and lord, thank god I wasn't there. I woulda ripped that girl off the table and told her to put some fucking clothes on. My goodness.

Look at Jackson... he looks like, "OMG. Is this shit really happening?"

Girl, if you're gonna wear something like that, don't wear it to a Monkeys show. You look like "Ugly Girl". You're too big to wear those clothes, sweetheart. Next time, let's shoot for "CLASSY"!

1 comment:

Genn said...

To your stalker(s)
Jealousy is a disease, so get well soon..or you know..choke and die.
Makes no difference to me.

I *need* to switch to itunes, I know I do, maybe I should do that today.
*Ponders*
I'll try to remind you about your back up things, I'll try really hard. lol
I have zero attention span for boring but necessary activities, yes me, believe that or not.

Oh dear Goddess, that picture, wait I should say THOSE pictures.
How could you confidently sit on the table in front of pure sex, pure beauty that is Jay and be like.. here look at my non appealing ass, plus be face to face with my ugly shirt?
Blah girl. Seriously.
My mamaw wears cuter tops than that. And that's saying something, believe me.
But Jerad's face..oh how i love it.
Maybe I'll take that pic and let him sign it, give him a high five and be like.. thank god men aren't all pigs that will root around with anything. You know?
*Mouthing the word* WOW.
Yeah..trashy doesn't even cover it.
I'll leave with a mere sound.
EW.