Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Come From A Different Planet




I don't think that I'll ever be enough,
The blood I spill for you is tainted and you can't see it's worth,
My words will never convey the true meaning of my feelings
and my tears will never carry their own weight in salt,
This planet makes me feel alienated as I trudge along,
Working towards wondering who will use me,
You make my blood boil with your curiosity
and the way you knock on my door,
If I wanted to be heard, I would speak,
If I wanted to be seen, I would open my eyes
and if I wanted to live, I wouldn't risk my life


1 comment:

Genn said...

You're right, you'll never be MERELY enough, because you are far more than that. You are everything.
You can believe that or not.
You can feel as if I don't see you, and maybe I don't see all of you but I DO see you. I do know who you are, and every little thing you do matters to me.
Maybe you don't want to be seen, go ahead and close your eyes, I won't close mine.
Maybe you don't want to be heard, but I will continue to listen.
Maybe you don't want to live, but I swear to you, I won't give up and allow you to leave this world that way.
Maybe it's enough for you to just exist, but it's not enough for me to simply let you.