Thursday, September 10, 2009

All The Lonely People

"...It's called heaven, and when I get there,
Maybe I'll find god...
But god ain't helping me very much,
and he sure as hell, ain't a very good guy..."

I had a good day yesterday. Went shopping for some new clothes - tried to find a damn good pair of skinny jeans and just fucking can't. I'm going to have to end up shelling out $80 at Torrid for a pair and that pisses me off.

I keep looking for my "_______" outfit, but I can't find anything worthy.

I did however find a really cute skirt at Forever 21 and a black tee to go with it. The entire outfit was like, $23! Freaking cheap.

Then we went to Target where I found a dress on clearance for $6 and a tee for $3. I can shop like a motherfucker, I swear. I am so proud of myself for how facking cheap I was! :)

Yesterday I got a Vince Gill care package in the mail from the Grammy's. It came with an autographed 8x10 photo, a 4 disc CD set, more postcards and 50 5x7 limited edition Grammy winner cards. Badass. I love that the Grammy's love me. :) [Now to just win one...]

Tonight Jennifer and I are going to see The Final Destination. We saw the preview for it in, I wanna say Harry Potter, but that doesn't seem right... when we saw the preview I instantly knew it was Final Destination, but at the same time, I didn't know they were making another one! Very pleasantly surprised!

Jennifer swore up and fucking down that we were NOT going to see this movie. Meanwhile, I have to continue the trend! 10 years ago I saw the first one in the theater... saw the 2nd on in the theater... 3rd one in the theater... you get the gist.

I actually don't care for horror films. They used to be my cup of tea and now I find that they're too scary. Although, I think I might be getting back into them a bit... but Final Destination fascinates me because of the element of death. The fact that DEATH is killing them. No murderer, no evil Saw/Hostel torture shit, it's imminent because of FATE. 2 things that I am strongly obsessed with. Death. Fate.

She swears that she loves horror movies but nearly refuses to see this one because its "too real" for her. That this one is harder to watch than all the others.

The kicker? This one is in fucking 3-D!

I cannot wait!

Picture of the Day:
Decided to change it up. I felt kinda bad that I always put Jackson up as the picture of the day. I know a lot of people don't see the beauty in him that I do and so I shouldn't shove him in your face. The only reason I put him up there every day is because I don't think he gets enough respect or love, but, I digress.

Today's photo of the day is a journal entry by Spencer Bell. I hope that you're able to read it... The first part Spencer says that he always feels like the first page of a new journal/notebook should be profound. (I feel the same way.) And then later he came back and wrote,
"Do not pray to the heavens, as they house only clouds; pray to your mind as God lives in your thoughts."

Also, I have posted 2 new photos on my photoblog. Click there to check em out!

xoxox

2 comments:

Genn said...

I love that you had such a great day and found some bargains! My fashionista! :D
I'm proud of you, and I know that soon you will find your "_____" outfit, no worries.
I knew that journal entry was from Spencer, I would have known it even if I didn't know every piece they have displayed of his so far, simply because the draw, the energy is so Spence :)
Thank you for putting him on your blog, I bet he's comfy and happy here.
Be sure to toss him a beer and some poptarts occasionally ;)

XOXO

alikitty619 said...

1. That skirt is total cuteness.
2. I love clearance shopping.
3. If you like Jackson, post him.
4. I used to love scary movies.
5. Now I hate them too.
6. There is no 6.
7. You are awesome.

If no one has told you they love you today, I do!