Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dude. Sweet.


"If you're gonna clean the knives,
For whatever reason,
Don't be overly displeased,
When you see that you're bleeding..."

This morning I woke up to a strange dream, but no worries... no one died this time! I dreamt that I was with my Dad and step mom and had taken a Xanax... except the Xanax didn't have the usual affect on me like it usually did - in my dream it made me seem drunk. *shrugs*

So then I had to come up with a rap for a school thing... (why I was in school I'll never have a clue...) and I woke up with the first two or three lines to the rap in my head. I contemplated on letting them fade or writing them down and I decided to write them down... then I finished the rap.

It's really lame. You wanna hear it? (The answer is yes.)

I think I'll write a little about bananas,
That shit has to absolutely be the baddest,
Play on my 64" - I like Madden,
But when the boys come home,
Put on some Scooby Doo,
I scooby-dooby-doo-wop be like, rappin',
And here nobody thought I'd make it happen,
I got a tighter rap than Nick Cannon,
and I can kick your ass, I be like Batman

It's really cute when I spit that shit. Yo.

This morning [after my rap] I tortured myself... I can't say exactly what I did, but I was looking at photos that were actually restricted and I shouldn't have been looking at them. I shouldn't have been looking at them (not only because they're restricted and I found the link by accident) but because it pains me.

I tend to do that to myself. I have done it from 2000 all the way up till now. This specific torture seems to be worse because my heart is actually in it. This specific torture hurts because I actually have opportunities that I didn't have when I was torturing myself back in 2000...

I'm getting too cryptic and I'm getting lost. Sorry. I guess I just wanted to talk about it, even if I can't say anything really about it.

Did you ever have an idea and you thought it was very original only to find out that someone had done the same thing once before? I mean, I'm sure this happens to everyone, right? That was kinda the low of my morning...

Yesterday I watched and tweeted about the Dark Knight. Makes me miss Chicago... Heh. 25.

Later last night I watched Twilight while on the phone with Genn... :) It was soo adorable and fun!! I think that we should do it again sometime.

Done for today. I'll try and blog more... sorry I've been MIA.

Pic of tha Day Jackson:
*sigh*

That guitar is so pretty. I'm glad I got to see her in person... Jay with a slide on? Anyone else here think that's just the sexiest damn thing in the entire universe? No? Just me then.

1 comment:

Genn said...

Sweetheart. *Big tight hugs*
Regardless of the idea, believe me we've all been there, it is the PERSON that is unforgettable.
You will be memorable.
You are beautiful, sweet, kind, funny, witty, talented, and you WILL be remembered.
I know how much your heart is in this,OH I do.
We will do whatever it takes to make this one of the best experiences of your life.

That being said, want to be freaked out? Part of that rap reminds me of one of L1's crush's rap. Oh yes.
And I know you've never heard it.
WOW.

XOXO