Monday, September 7, 2009

Hole In My Sail


"I can't breathe in,
I can't breathe out,
Pins and needles on my neck,
Cuz of all the things you said,
They all came true..."

For the third night in a row I've had a nightmare. For the third morning in a row, I've woken up after witnessing someone in my dream die.

The first night, the roller coaster stopped while we were upside down and the harness came undone and I watched them hold onto the harness and slowly slip off - not being able to hold on any longer.

The second night, they were stabbed, cut and basically murdered and I was basically evil and didn't call 911 until it was entirely too late. Graphic.

Last night was a little backwards. I knew they were dead before I saw them die, but it still ended with them dying. They were riding under a small plane with their friends and the plane landed too hard, all their friends got out, but they staggered out last, coughing blood and dying.

I'm not sure what's up with my dreams or why I'm dreaming about all these deaths so many nights in a row.

Someone wanna take a stab at interpreting my dream?

Pic of the Day:
Even when Jennifer saw this pic of Jacks (she's not a Jackson fan, she thinks he's a great actor but doesn't see why he makes me swoon) she said "awwww!" :) I call it his happy dance.

xoxox

1 comment:

Genn said...

I really wish that you would call me when you have bad dreams, I know I can't stop them but maybe I can help make them seem not so scary after it's over, or just there for you.

I will take a stab at interpreting, I'm doing it piece by piece though:

I will say that murder dreams occur during bouts of depression.

To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

To dream that you are riding a roller coaster, signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

To dream that others are bleeding, signifies an emotional cry for help. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant.

Maybe some of this helps? Text me and let me know what you think of it?

xoxo