Saturday, May 16, 2009

To Avoid Confusion I Will Speak Out Loud


"Untie me I have said no vow,
The train is getting way too loud,
I gotta leave here my girl,
Get on with my lonely life,
Just leave the ring on the rail,
For the wheels to nullify..."

I'm basically blogging because I'm bored.

Went to work today, was good. *nods* Learned how to make 98% of the drinks, now I just need practice, which is what tomorrow is for. Then, opening day is Monday.

Blahhh, I don't wanna talk about work anymore. I promise that I will NEVER become one of those people who only talk about work. I hate those people. *stares down Jennifer*

Of course, then there's the obvious question of what to talk about...

mmmm... I think I'm going to MN & Chicago this summer. Might go to NJ/NYC. Got several friends out there. One of which -- www.dionroy.com <---awesome singer. Check his shit out. Preorder his album and stuff. :)

I wish I was a rapper. No, wait. I don't.

I need to touch up my hair. All around, I've found people prefer the black to blond. That's a tad unsettling since I've been blond my entire life. I can promise that I'll go back to blond again... just not sure when. ...I wonder how work feels about hair colors. Hmm.

*shakes head* No work.

Fuck off, this blog sucks.

xoxox

No comments: