Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beautiful & Dirty... Rich? No.


"we have got it made like ice cream topped with honey,
but we got no money..."

What I'm listening to right now. --> http://blip.fm/dj_jodie

Not that you're actually gonna click on it. LOL

Alright, I'm NOT Twittering today... err... like, maybe not? Gaah, I'm gonna try not to.

Actually, there was a lot of drama in Twitterville and I've been AWOL from Twitter for today, but I definitely don't wanna let Jake down... I just wanted to let everything blow over though.

Eventually I think I would like to release my side of the story, but that won't be for a minute. Only one person knows my true side of the story (because he was there) and right now I like it that way...

Tonight is also supposed to be the Twilight dinner party that Megan and I worked so hard towards... but... we're pushing it back... It's cool though. Jenn and I are still going over to Megan's tonight to watch Twilight and have some dinner. :) It'll be fun. I can't wait!!

Of course, I might have to be at prom AND at Megan's house. LOL I'll make it work. :) Always do.

Short blog... for a moment, I wasn't on Twitter.

Picture of the day -- Jackson Rathbone.



He TOTALLY knows what he's doing. Totally.

xoxox

No comments: