Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing


"I was sitting, waiting wishing you believed in superstitions,
Then maybe you'd see the signs,

Lord knows that this world is cruel,

And I ain't the lord, no I'm just a fool,

And I know loving somebody don't make them love you..."


Well here starts it. Today I have to work at noon, tomorrow 2p and then the store officially opens on Monday. I then work Monday-Friday 7a-4p... So, no days off until Saturday. Well, on the plus side of working 61 hours before getting a day off - my paycheck is gonna kick ass.

I just have to look forward to Saturday... Saturday, Saturday, Saturday. It's just a week. I can do this. Fuck Saturday. I'm getting totally hammered on Friday night. My feet and legs are gonna fall off...

*sigh* This is for the best.

So there's not much else new to say... I took a bath tonight and Bella came and pressed her paws against the edge of the tub and said hello. I told her to sit then I grabbed her and put her in the bath with me. It was totally cute. She didn't even try and get away, it was like she wanted a bath.

I finally got the lip ring to work for my piercing. I mean, I had had the ring in there before:



(this was St. Patty's Day. The ring came out the day after, sticking your finger down your throat with a lip ring succcccccccks.)

Anyhow, so I had been rocking the stud for a while, which is still super cute, but it's too long of a post and I haven't had time to go downtown and buy a shorter one. So the other day I decided to change it back to the ring.

The last time I put it in, the captive ball took me half an hour to get in there. This time? 10 minutes with one hand! True story! :) I was pretty stoked. Anyhow, doesn't hurt, not in the way, so I think I'm gonna leave it in there. I actually play with it less now that it's a ring instead of a stud. I used to chew on the stud tons and I know that's horrid on my beautiful teeth.

Just a quick bloggage today. I need to get to sleep. Big day tomorrow.

Comments = best friends.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

blah.. i dont need to comment u to be ur best friend! i already am! LOL

Ohhhh i see... i commented. ur such a tricker!

ILY x x