Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Before We All Burn


"and the news reporters on the radio said it was getting worse as the ocean air fanned the flames, But I couldn't think of anywhere I would have rather been To watch it all burn away"

I'm seriously O-B-sessed with that song right now. If you haven't heard it, Google will be your best friend and I'm sorry to say you've been missing out. :)

Yep, looks like I'm going to actually write a real blog here!

Oh, first of all, I guess those that only stalk my blog haven't seen my new hair. This is me, black hair, extensions:


Jenn said I looked like one of the Veronica's which is like, the best compliment I've ever gotten. :) My mom said she loves it and that I'm finally her "little goth girl". :)

I've got a Bella snoring away in my lap, she would say hello if she were awake.

I'm not sleeping tonight. It's 530a and I have to be up at 7, so it's like, what's the point?

Why do I have to be up at 7a you ask?

A while ago I had an interview for this coffee/wine bar downtown called Saavy. Anyhow, they never called me back about the job, so I figured I didn't get it. They said in the interview that there had been other people who had more barista experience than I did but that my application was interesting. (They asked a lot of questions about my time at the radio station.)

Anyhow, so I get a call today from the owner saying that she would like to offer me the job if I was still looking! I called her back and everything is all set up. I go in this morning at 9a for training. Then I start full time on the 18th. My schedule will be M-F 7a-4p. How badass is that?! It's soooo badass. :)

This is the perfect job, if ya ask me. Err, well the perfect "real" job.

So there. Now I've blogged and you're all caught up!!

Also, I've been non-stop music right now. This is what I'm listening to the most:

Death Cab - Narrow Stairs
Telekinesis! (self titled)
Postal Service - Give Up
The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow



xoxox

if you're from Twitter and you leave me a comment (which you don't have to register to leave a comment!!) leave me your @name so I can thank you!!

1 comment:

alikitty619 said...

Congrats on the job!!! You're hours are great.