Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nobody Does It Better

"but this ain't Sea World, this is 'real as it gets,
I'm on a boat, mutherfucker don't you ever forget"

I honestly didn't have much to say. I was just bored so I decided to blog.

I might be moving sooner than later. Tis all I'm going to say about that.

Wow, I really have nothing to talk about. I guess it's not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that there's nothing that I care to share with you... There's SO much that I have to say, but it's just not the right time to announce any of it. Some of you know what I'm talking about. But until I go ahead and announce, please continue to speculate about my life. *smiles* I would like that.

[[For those new to me, that was sarcasm.]]

Maybe I wanna get drunk tonight... Maybe I'm hungry. Maybe I'm just typing my thoughts...

I should start to have topics, daily/weekly topics that way I can still blog without spilling my guts to you.


Tyler Shields is an incredible photographer and he actually requested my friendship on myspace, I thanked him in a comment and he commented back. I peed myself.

Anyhow, his lighting is just immaculate. I want to be him in my next life, or at least get photographed by him in this one. :) I love you Tyler Shields.

I aspire to be 1/10th the photographer that he is. He's a true visionary and a legend in the making.

xoxox

No comments: