Monday, May 25, 2009

Definitions



Bright as sunshine, tight as rubber-bands,
These hands are filthy and full of blood,
My hollow chest aches weakly for the pain you give willingly
You are my pain, you are my smile,
You are the three cuts across my legs,
You are my emptiness, you are my stubbornness,
The leak has sprung once again as you exit my life bountifully,
Hot temptation forces me to press on,
But my good common sense tells me to walk away,
The two’s and the seven’s won’t sound the same
While never coming from your lips again,
If everything in life is based on fidelity,
I could live mine by the way definition of you saying my name

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You are my everything, my nothing, all at the same time." You know, I have felt this before, and it's painful, it surpasses all logic, yet you simply CAN'T turn away.
And they never get it.
It sucks.
*Sigh*