Thursday, February 5, 2009

[Ironic Title Here]


"Standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on, heavy glow
By the way, I tried to say I'd be there, waiting for,

Daddy's little girl is singing songs to me, beneath the marquee, overload..."


So I was bored and had nothing to say... I guess that's why I didn't blog for a while... and Jenn's blog? *growl* I made it, but she's been too tired and lazy to actually go blog on it. I hope to pin her down tonight when she gets home and make her blog. Sorry for telling you it would be up when it wasn't.

I want food.

I guess I'm thankful that Jenn is working all day today because then I won't have access to food... I gorged myself of sushi last night, that was incredible... then I had cheesecake. Today, I fast. I bought some wheatgrass juice and I'm starting a fast today. So far, only had water.

I wish I could tell you thing are looking up for me, weight wise, but what I can tell you is that I'm definitely thinner than yesterday. For those who have followed my weight, take my highest weight and tack on an extra 20 lbs to that... seriously... I have never been more ashamed of myself than I am currently. It's absolutely ridiculous and completely uncalled for.

I need to starve it out for a few days, (I know how some of you hate that, but it's what I gotta do...) and then I can get back to one meal a day and small portions. Currently I feel like The Blob. I don't even know this body anymore...

Enough about weight.

So I finally got my phone number to the hotel correct... twas weird... Long story short, Gemma called, we had little to talk about, as always. :-( Ehh, we just need to get our mojo back... Anyhow -- so we were gonna MSN for a bit and before she got online I went down to the office to get some ice. I come back and my room key doesn't work. [fuck my life.] Luckily, the housekeeping is like, 2 doors away, so I ask them to open the door for me -- they did and then they didn't come to clean my room!! :-( I definitely needed clean towels.

Whatevers.

No playlist today, I'm lazy.

Pic:



Those beautiful green eyes. XD

xoxox

EDIT::

http://www.whiskeygurl.blogspot.com

Jenn's new blogger.

I messed up on the last one. She's about to blog right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trying to lose weight kicks donkey ass, but you've proved u can do it so keep at it :) ya just gotta have the stamina to kick it thru..

ya our phone calls are lame.. idk. we can talk til the sun comes out our arses on msn.. AND on the phone thing they got on there, get us on the phone and we're like.. 'ok. err' haha. we did get back in the swing of things in the end tho ;)


Jenn needs to blog.. i keep looking!

love u*
x x xx x