Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best. News. Ever. (Squared.)

Jenn and I were on our way to the mall to see if there was new Twilight stuff (there wasn't.) when her phone rang. She didn't answer it, but then called her phone to check her voicemail and she turned to me and said, "that was the lady from the lap band thing, they made another cut and you're in the top 25. She wants you to come in for a 2nd interview tomorrow."

I started to cry... I called her back once we were in the mall parking lot and I have an interview with her tomorrow at noon!!!!!! I'm freaking! XD

Now, I know not to get my hopes up, but once I entered I didn't expect to get a call back, then when I was chosen as a part of the top 100, I thought I blew that, so I didn't expect a call back from that, so I'm super excited.

There were 1200 people that entered and now I'm a part of the top 25. Thank you to those who encouraged and supported me thus far.

Wow.

Also tomorrow, Teresa -- a morning Mix DJ who had the surgery done last year will be there to interview me as well. No biggie, met her loadsa times. ;-)

I can't wait... I'm so nervous and so excited.

xoxox

You suck donkey asshole if you don't comment.

3 comments:

Vessy said...

omg, that is so amazing! good luck tomorrow!

Rae said...

So I JUST NOW got your 2 comments for my blog. I seriously haven't checked my MSN since Feb 9, wtf?

This is probably the best news thus far ;) Let me know how it goes *crosses fingers for you*

-Cookie Monster

Anonymous said...

im so excited 4 u!!!! hope the interview went well!!xoxo