Saturday, February 21, 2009

The All Night Blog


"Could you sympathize with my needs?
I know you think I need a lot..."

--http://twitpic.com/1mhey - ever notice how wine openers look like lil men?!

I was so bored today I was actually contemplating shoving a pen in my eye just so I could have something interesting happen to me. Instead I decided to crack open a bottle of wine. That ^^ one, actually.

I've had about a glass of wine and I'm starting to feel it, oh right... I haven't eaten in days.

The other day I drank a whole bottle and didn't feel a thing. How can that be? Man... that's not good.

WTF am I watching? This is like, Eskimos in an igloo drinking cosmopolitans...?

Alright, new plan... it's 9:31p, I'm just going to blog all night long... Literally. It's Saturday, Jenn should be home by 2a and I'm so fucking bored, so yeah, let's see how this goes. I'm just basically going to type everything (well...) I think.

9:32 - Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel is apparently what I was watching. I like her, she's slightly annoying, but not so annoying that I turn the channel. She's one lucky bitch. I've watched her for years and she's been everywhere. Now, how do I get her job?

9:33 - uh oh, I lost the clicker...

9:34 - nevermind, I found it...

I am obsessed with Twitter now. I update it like, constantly, yet no one gives two shakes. LOL I'm on SecretTwit, which is like, PostSecret, but with Twitter... it's super interesting.

9:35 - I'm listening to Matchbox 20... Seriously. Add me, assholes.
http://www.last.fm/user/hellojodie

9:37 - ooh, House is on. I'm watching it for the third time today...

So, I've been thinking recently, and in light of this entire Lap-Band thing I think I've realized just how fucked I am. I'm having dinner with the dad/step mom combo on the 1st and I'm going to tell them that I am/was up for the surgery and see what they say. I might even get deep and admit fault in how huge and *cringe* morbidly obese I am... Ideally, the response I would love to get from them would be -- "well if you don't win the surgery we'll help you..." I don't have the money reserved to get the surgery myself, I don't have insurance, I don't have credit to finance it. I need help...

That's the first time I've been able to admit that I need help when it comes to losing weight. It's been years and I still have done nothing but harm myself. I really don't know what I'm going to do...

9:50 - just watched Aston's video of the inside of Demi's Oscar party. He's awesome, I love Ashton. He's very personable. I think that's Iowa talking.

9:51 - got some cork pieces in my next glass of wine... Man, I thought I did that perfect too. Guess not...

9:59 - I think I want to walk to the gas station and get something to nosh...

10:12 - back... got more than I needed... finally listened to The Script "We Cry" on the way there... I adore it...

Speaking of birds... I was thinking of getting sparrows tattooed on me...

10:14 - Robert sure has a heckuva sense of humor. ;-) http://i40.tinypic.com/30ihk60.jpg

10:16 - am I eating because I'm hungry or because I'm bored and love the taste of food?

10:17 - Iced lemon cookie makes Mama happy.

10:20 - I don't really care for Cheetos, but I love the Flamin' Hot ones... why? Because nothing is ever hot enough for me... Just tried the Cheddar Jalapeno ones. Not hot enough, but I love the jalapeno taste!

10:22 - why do they call 'hot tubs' 'spas'??

10:23 - if someone replies back with JUST the answer to that question, I'll kill them.

10:36 - watching SNL. I think Hugh Laurie is the host... repeat that I missed so yay!

10:39 - Shout out to NaomiBug! You're pretty awesome for a total stranger! ;-)

10:50 - Hugh Laurie = hilarious and always reminds me of Nicole. :-)

10:55 - I'm pretty amazed that Hugh can just swap in and out between British/American accents.... but then again I can speak British at the drop of a hat...

10:56 - drop of a hat??? Who's dropping hats?

10:57 - holy crap he can sing in an American accent too... haha, he basically rocks the casbah.

11:07 - just called Jenn to bug the crap out of her and tell her that Justin's gonna climb Mt. Kilimanjaro --- okay, I just read that and oh Hell no. Justin can't do that. Fuck me.

11:11 - that Kanye West performance that everyone talked about it on... Wow, yeah he really sucks. He's got in-ears in... can't he hear how horrible he is?

11:19 - I'm thinking I might need to nap for a bit... will post this blog in a min.

12:53 - woke up from nap... snapped at Jennifer when she called... all I'm doing now is thinking about the Lap-Band... Shame on me.

I think this is where we part ways, my friend. I shall update tomorrow with something of interest and actual substance in a blog form.

Lovessssss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was TOTALLY going to reply to just the spa question to purposely piss you off.

I'm so bad. Wtf?!

Anywho, I used to say "If I could have 1 job in the world it would Samantha Brown's"

Fuck her life, she's so lucky. If she ever retires I'd like a call from Travel Channel ;)

hahaha, this blog was funny lol love you

-Cookie Monster, RAWR

Unknown said...

LOL!

You should totally call the Travel Channel anyway! :-)

and I still don't have the answer to my spa qs!!!!

Thanks for the comment!! XD

xoxox

Gemma said...

Why do they call Spas, hot tubs??!!!

awesome Blog.. u know if u were that bored ya cudda called on me ya know!!

10:55 - I'm pretty amazed that Hugh can just swap in and out between British/American accents.... but then again I can speak British at the drop of a hat...

LOVE IT LOVE IT AND LOVE IT...

10:16 - am I eating because I'm hungry or because I'm bored and love the taste of food?
cos ur bored. We only eat food because we see it and think we need to have it.. whereas.. our bodys can survive on basically nothing! so the phrase, your eyes are too big for your belly.. is true in every single sence, and applys to EVERYONE!

i love yas

Unknown said...

yeah I do that eyes vs tummy thing... eyes always win.

Gem be so wise. :D

I love you.