Saturday, February 7, 2009

Curiously Strong


"I wonder how you sleep,
I wonder what you think of me,
If I could go back,
Would you have ever been with me?
I want you to be un-eased,
I want you to remember,
I want you to believe,
I want you on my side..."

Jenn's finally posted her first blog!!

www.whiskeygurl.blogspot.com [Link]

I was drunk when I posted the blog with the link to her blog and I had accidentally made 2 blogs -- whatever -- anyhow, she liked that one better. :-) Go comments. (But not more than you comment me!)

Today I wrote a letter to my friend Paul, whom I met in Vegas during the Timber-tournament. :-) He's stationed in Afghanistan until June. :-(




Damn, that was a good day. It was a good hair day, I looked freaking fantastic that day, met Justin and got wasted with Paul and Phil (another Vegas boy) after the tournament.

This picture actually makes me miss my hair. LOL, It's the only one that makes me miss it though.

Anyways, so I wrote Paul a letter today and I'm going to stick it in the mail Monday. I think I'm going to print out a few pictures from Vegas and put em in there too. I asked him if there was anything he wanted me to send him - like goodies and such -- anything he wanted or needed, and he told me no... Just a letter from me would be nice. *swoon*

Do you think I should make him a CD too? Or maybe save that for the next letter I send him?

Playlist:
1. Downfall - Matchbox 20
2. Guns & Roses - Jay-Z feat Lenny Kravitz
3. Be Like That - Three Doors Down
4. Bring Me Down - Puddle of Mudd (awesome live.)





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


Pic:


Made me LOL... I don't care for Zac Efron one way or the other, but I saw the trailer for his new movie, 17 Again and I can't wait to see it.

Click to see trailer.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

i wanna see 17 again!!! as does Hols :) naturally lol shes sooooo in love with him she blushes at the mention of his name!!

can ya just go marry that stud and move over here.. chop to it hun.. work harder!!!!