Friday, February 20, 2009

Champagne From A Paper Cup


"That little f***** with the earring and the makeup
Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair...
That little f***** got his own jet airplane,
That little f***** he's a millionaire..."

I'm loving my Twitter right now.

So I tried a different brand of Champagne this week... it was hard to open and tasted... tasted... eh... I've never had trouble opening Champagne before, so that was weird... Come to think of it, when have I ever had trouble opening a drink?

I trimmed Bella's nails today with my PediPaws I got for Christmas from my step mom. I had already bought one, but I think I accidentally put it in storage, so it was quite handy to have two of them.

So we've all (I assume) have heard how they have a release date for New Moon (the 2nd Twilight movie) and they haven't even started filming the movie yet. (November 20, 2009) Well now they have a release date for Eclipse!!!!! (June 30, 2010) The movies are going to be filmed back to back and so close together that Chris Weitz (who's directing New Moon) won't be able to direct Eclipse because he'll be editing New Moon!!! Is that insane of whaaaaat?!

I'm freaking stoked.

So, I hate my natural hair color... I guess I was loving just the plain blond I did a min ago... I love the pink... was thinking about doing teal next... however, I get sick of doing my stupid roots. Was thinking of finally going black. The only time I've had black hair was when I had it on the underside from 2004-2006. Man, I rocked that look a long time. I don't want just brown hair. That's so plain and fugly. Who knows... who said looking good was easy.

Jodie's hair through the years:


Age 9?? Natural blond. Never chemically treated.


2001, age 17 I had no idea I had curly hair, my teens were pretty awkward.


After chemically treating my hair tons since I was 13, I decided it was time for a break and I didn't dye my hair for an entire year. 2007.


May 2008, back to blond...


June 2008, was already tired of keeping up with my roots, the darkest my hair has ever been.


Last week before pink - the lightest my hair has ever been.


Current, the pinkest my hair has ever been!

I've left out a few of them, couldn't find a good pic of a few of em... so what now?

I guess I didn't have a load to talk about... oh wells. Comments are love.

Pic:



xoxox

Joe-dee Plah-tzzzzz

2 comments:

Gemma said...

yup yup i love the hot pink.. its HAWT :)

Maybe for ur next challenge you should be daring.... Black with purple streaked bangs? yea??

Unknown said...

:D glad you loves.

The only problem with that hairstyle, besides the fact that I would probably do teal instead of purple because I hate purple. LOL Is that I have to bleach the parts that I color, because it won't even go over natural colored hair, so it would end up being super expensive and hard to do... but I'll see what I can do.