Monday, November 24, 2008

You Say Goodbye...

"You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special,
You're so fucking special,
But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here..."

God I adore that song.

So last night while I was sleeping Bella got into the chocolates that I had leftover from Thursday night. :-( She ate the remaining 6 pieces... I'm keeping an eye on her, but she actually seems fine. She got into chocolate once last year and it was a much smaller amount than this time, but obviously she was fine... She's like super dog. And super dumb dog.

It's nearly Thanksgiving!! I'm pretty stoked about the entire thing. When Jenn gets home tonight we're going to clean for 2 hours and that's the plan... clean for 2 hours every day until Thanksgiving downstairs and then for 2 hours until my birthday...

Speaking of... Today is Monday... next time we see a Monday it'll be my day o' birth!! Ow ow!! So far I've already got the best birthday present... Ingram Hill!! ...and... Jenn and I have decided not to go to their last show. :-( (More Jenn than me, ofc...) I'll be okay... I got to see Heath, I got to see Justin... I would rather her start on my Christmas present than still be giving me birthday presents on the 5th. LOL

I already know what I'm getting from Jennifer for Christmas and Jesus Christ it's going to be the happiest daaay everrrr. I can't fucking wait. Don't wanna jinx it, but you'll know soon enough!

So today my anemia started to get the best of me. Jenn said she was going to go upstairs and take a shower, she came back down and I was asleep. I've lost a lot of blood in the past 24 hours (not that you care... LOL) and I'm so weak that I can barely keep my green eyes open.

So I decided I'm already ready to change my hair again. I haven't cut it in a while and I would like to cut it again. :-D I emailed my Mama and asked her if she would cut it -- I think I asked her if she would cut it Thursday... LOL But I never got a response.

Anyhow.

Whatevs.

Clip:



Hana Pestle.

Watch this and be AMAZED. She's 19 and from Montana... she's who opened for Ingram Hill. She's incredible. Seriously.

I hope you have a bowl under your chin because your face is about to melt.

xoxox

No comments: