Friday, November 14, 2008

Perfect World

"I want to live where soul meets body,
and let the sun wrap it's arms around me,
and bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing,
and feel, feel what it's like to be new..."

In a perfect world:

I would have been born into a family who was ready for me.
I would have finished HS.
I would have remembered my childhood.
Heath Ledger would still be alive... and I would know him.
Alcoholism wouldn't run in my family.
I would be appreciated for what I am to people -- a friend.
I would be accepted as I am without people wanting to "fix" or change me.
I wouldn't eat my feelings.
I would be able to lose weight easily and naturally.
I wouldn't have an eating disorder or three.
I would be successful at my chosen career.
I wouldn't have anxiety.
I would meet and make friends easily.
I would be able to speak my mind.
I wouldn't have to scream for attention.
I wouldn't be depressed.
I wouldn't have been set up for failure.
I wouldn't be dead on the inside.

xoxox

No comments: