Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pink Is My Favorite Color...

"I ain't freaking, I ain't faking this,
Shut up and let me go,
HEY!"

How much do I fucking loveeee that song? Yes yes.

Sooooo... I have pink hair. hahaaa!! YAY!!!

That's what the big hair surprise was!!! LOL Pink and blonde hair!! YAY!!!

And now? Drumroll... pics!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I basically am in loveee with those pics. Especially the 2nd and 3rd pics. Waaay cutest.

Well, kids. I think that's all for today. Shocking enough for today, yes? LOL

Tomorrow Jennifer and I are going out... for like, the first time in ever. LOL Okay, for the first time in a hot second... I like Jennifer only having one job because it's more time for me to spend with her yay!!

xoxox

2 comments:

Vessy said...

It looks so cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

you wouldn't believe me if I said this but

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS.

I was thisclose to leaving a comment on your "do you know what I'm gonna do next?" pic...I was thisclose to saying, "I bet you dye it pink"

Fate. I WOULD be the one to call it, since ya know ;) haha. So Jodie, loves it

*Cookie