Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YA-YA!

"I'm sittin' on a citadel
Contemplating life,
Making a point to waste my time
I'm walking on clouds of white,
Whatif I fall, whatif I don't?
Whatif I never make it home?
Whatif I bleed, whatif I break?
And I find that I can't take,
The city below the citadel
Holding my own hands..."

My ear hurts a tad... well, not hurts... it's a bit sore when I touch it (so I don't touch it. LOL) It's swollen some, which I heard can be because I'm cleaning it too much and sleeping on it... so now I'm not doing those things. LOL

Anyhow, I'm sure I'm fine, it's just my body trying to reject the piercing... my body needs to get over it. LOL

Jennifer finally helped me do the first part of my hair today... but... it didn't come out as wow as I had hoped... sooooooooo... now I'm contemplating what to do. :-S

I guess I have several options... I can wait until Jenn gets home or tomorrow so I can get another kit of dye... I can put extra stuff in it for my next step... or I can put extra stuff in it plus extra something else. LOL

I really don't wanna say what I'm doing to my hair!! HAHA!!

I just have wanted this since mid-week through Vegas and now I want it how I pictured it. LOL

*thinks for a really long time...* Well fuck me.

I think I'm hungry.

I can't wait for Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money tonight...

I'm mad the pushed Pushing Daisies for Dancing with the Stars.

I'm REALLY mad they canceled Dr. Haan's character on Grey's Anatomy. I was just getting into their lesbo relationship.

I hope Susan Lucci goes home on DWTS because she's a bad dancer and after last night's performance I totally called her going home.

*waits to see who goes home*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Susan Lucci is going home!!! I SOOOO CALLED THAT SHIT!

So I'm bidding on hella shit on eBay right now. LOL I just won the Patriot DVD and an NSYNC lanyard. The DVD was $1.50 and the lanyard was .50! Haha, I couldn't help but bid on that! LOL Also a little bit ago I won the Heath Rolling Stone for $1.25 on a Buy It Now!! INCREDIBLE! I got out bid on previous Rolling Stone's for $30 or $40!!!

Anyhow, I'm also bidding on a "got justin timberlake?" bumper sticker, DVD The Order (Heath) for 1c, Jessica Simpson clip in hair extensions for .99, a cashmere scarf for $3.25, a slouch beret hat for .79, annnnnd a Swarovoski crystal tiara for .99!!!!!!!!

I'm an eBay FIEND! I loveeee it! I can't wait for these to end!! hahaa!!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

that's so blondeeeee hair! hahaa

EDIT:::

Clip:



Holy crap, Jessie can sinnnnng!!!! Fuck me.

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

u so know ur gonna tell about ur hair b 4 its done!! haha

i honestly thought i was bad at ebay.. but dayum girl!! u know how to bag a bargain! lol

'got justin timmberlake?'

ya here in my dreams honey hehe

loves u bitch x x x

Rae said...

Holy shit...she can sing...incredibly!

Stage 1 of the hair looks good--anticipating the rest, yes!