Saturday, November 8, 2008

She Made The People Say Yeah

"...I could put you in a town house,
I could put you in my house,
Come over here, sign the papers to the crib
We can turn this thing our house,
I'm talking 'bout Timberlake-ya,
We'll have the wedding in Jamaica..."

Who's heard the T-Pain remix? Thoughts? Jenn doesn't like it one bit. I think it's cute and clever. I like T-Pain a lot, though...

But let me get to Justin Timberlake on AutoTune... hahaa... he sounds just like everyone on AutoTune. LMAO... Hilarity ensues.

So last night Jennifer and I went to Tom's for dinner and drinks. I had the fish and chips, which were delish and I U Call It's were $2.25 and so Jenn had 3 Jack and Coke's and I had 2 Absolut Tonic's and a beer... Can only have so much vodka, yanno? LOL

We went home and it was a while before the club was going to be hoppin' so we chatted for a while and later we went to America's Pub... we got this fish bowl for $10 and filled it with Sex on the Beach. WOO! Although... unfortuntely, after sharing it we both were probably more sober than before. haha... the club totally sucked. We were like the only people on the dance floor. Balls.

We left early and just decided to go home and make dinner. LOL At like 3a we finally had dinner. Weirdness.

Only 23 days until my birthday... not many [local] people have RSVP'd one way or the other to my birthday, which is understandable... it's still a ways away. LOL Rikki RSVP'd the day I sent out invites.

Rikki and I don't see each other very often, but one thing Rikki always does is come to my birthday party. Always... since I was like 16 and first knew her. She's amazing... so reliable.

I need a new computer. Realized mine is about 2 years old now and it's slowing down. Crap. I just cleaned it right before we moved, but yaaaaaa... probably need to do that again.

Jennifer and I are getting a table and bottle service at America's Pub for New Years Eve... Can you believe we've been friends for 9 years this year?!?! CRAZZZY. I can't beleive it. I mean, I have friends that I've known for over 9 years -- like Stephy, who introduced Jennifer and I - Heather, my first friend from 1st grade, and Shena, who I've been friends with since 2nd or 3rd grade -- but I have been friends with Jennifer for 9 years straight... only spending 1 week apart in that time in all those years... that? I've never done that before.

Today Jennifer got a postcard in the mail from the Citi Group place she applied at and they said that she would be a great addition to their company, so I'm like 80% sure she got the job!!! Ahh! This would be just incredible...

This is now the part where I would say some things about McDonalds and employment over there, but as I'm not sure who all reads this, I don't want to burn any bridges... but we'll just say that McD is FUCKKKKED.

I told Jennifer I'm going to get her a kitten for Christmas and I've started the adoption process at a shelter. There's one shelter in particular that I would like to adopt from, but I'm awaiting a reply back from them... I can't wait to get the kitten and to get stuff for it!!! What are some good cat names that aren't too cat obvious? LOL No, Socks, Mittens, Mr. Bojangles, etc...

??

If you got a new cat, what would you name it?

So, tonight when Jenn gets home we're buying our Ingram Hill tickets!!! AHH! I can't fucking wait!! It's the 18th! That's sooo close! AHH! I just wanna scream!

Okay, I think that's enough now...

Pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

haha, look what I stumbled upon...

ahhh, memories... When Jenn and I went over to Jasmine's the other night to do some drinkin' and some 'roke, Jasmine was totally feeling the Celebrity album, so we were all singing along to that and drinking... and NSYNC + alcohol = TEARS.

That's all I have to say about that.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

I ADORE T-PAIN! Him, TI, Weezy, Jay Z, and Kanye be my favorites EVARRRRR. I'm pretty sure if they alllllllll did a song together I'd piss on the floor...like everywhere. T-Pain should've totally been a part of Swagga Like Us :( maybe he'll do the remix, yes? no? hopes so?!