Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm A Voter!

"I've forgotten what it feels like
To feel normal, to be normal,
and I've forgotten what food tastes like
The way it tastes right,
The taste buds taste right,
Now I wake up
In so much spit and sweat
It is not normal,
But what is normal?"

Still haven't done my fucking hair. Haha... somehow whenever it's time to do it, I get too tired. :-S I've been exceptionally sleepy lately. I get up and within an hour I'm ready for a nap... I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with me, but I'm not liking it much.

Went to vote today!! WOO! I feel sooooo much better now that it's all over... well, the voting process. I'll actually feel better when they announce the winner, but I'm not looking forward to the anticipation leading up to that moment. It's like American Idol, but on a greater scale...

Can you believe more people vote for American Idol than they vote for the next leader of the free world? That's kinda fucking insane... can't say I don't vote for AI, but I have voted in both elections I've been eligible to vote in as well.

So, my birthday is only 27 days away... we aren't going to be able to actually go out for my birthday until Wednesday the 3rd, but ON my birthday we're going to rent some movies, get some sushi and chinese, some wine and chill... sounds like fun, huh? Kinda mellow, actually... that will be different. LOL

Last year I made my own birthday cake... this year Jennifer said that she would make it... I'm kinda nervous... I have cake making down to a science... but if she thinks she can do it, I reckon I'll let her try. LOL The other night she made brownies and totally fucked em up. Oh well...

I reckon I'll email invite some people to my birthday thingy on Wednesday. If they come, then they come... if they don't... then well... oh well.

Don't think I have much else to say here... maybe I'll blog later.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

Voters make me sick. What's the point in having a voice if you never use it? Voting is one of the only free rights we have anymore...and soooooo many died for us to have that right. It's sad to think people could care less for their country... :(