Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why My Life Is Weird...

A Short Essay.

Today I found out that my dream boat Justin Moore from Ingram Hill is married. I am a little late on finding this out (a month or so) partly because I don't stalk him and partly because he's not uber famous.

Also today I had a Justin Moore fest... from every other song on iTunes coming up Ingram Hill to finding out I have a strange taste for men who are alike.

Shall we take a closer look?

In the beginning when I found out that cutie with the curls and the guitar on stage was from Memphis I said, "wow, they breed em well down there!" When I found out his name was Justin I said, "wow... that's ironic."

But not just name and city do the Southern boys have in common... No, no...

Both are obvious Tigers fans, hating all other teams with a passion. Both play the guitar, sing well, have curly hair... now for the not so obvious ones... both are Aquarius', both love golf, both prefer Coors Light...

Alright. I'm officially freaked out.

The end.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

Ah yes, tell me about it. Kinda like every guy I've ever been involved with has at least one thing in common with so-and-so

YEAHHHH, weird. I remember you telling me these things about IH Justin. I like him and them :) I esp love the Rehab cover they did <33