Monday, November 10, 2008

Bella Snores

"I can remember the very first time I cried
How I wiped my eyes, and buried the pain inside
All of my memories good and bad that's passed
Didn't even take the time to realize
Staring at the cracks in the walls
Cuz I'm waiting for it all to come to an end
Still I curl up right under the bed
Cuz it's taking all over my head
All over again..."

I had to put on my headphones because all I could hear was Miss Bella snoring her ass off. haha...

So I got like the best news evaaar from Jennifer today. She had an interview at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for a management position and she called me to tell me that she got the job!!! It's a salary position too!! I am soooo proud of her!

She says that she's going down to part time at McD, but c'mon, let's face it... she's going to quit in like a month. She says she wants to at least finish out the year.

She's going to be the assistant manager... no more swing manager shit... an actual fucking job. I am sooo proud of her. She's going to be making $24,000/yr. She would have to work 80 hours a week at McDonalds to come close to that and she's only going to have to work like 50 hours a week there. Plus, she would have to stay at McD another year or two in order to be an assistant manager and even then she wouldn't make $24,000. She would only make like $17,000 or $18,000. Isn't that ridiculous?!

I am so happy for her. She's elated. *proud*

So yesterday Jennifer and I were talking about what I want for my birthday and as we were arguing about it and stuff I decided I wanted to go into this pet store before going to the grocery store and in there we found bunny rabbits for sale. That's when I decided I want a bunny for my birthday...

If you remember a while back I got on a bunny kick, but I never got my bunny... for whatever reason... it's probably for the best since we moved and stuff... but anyhow -- I am about 80% sure that Jenn is gonna get me a bunny for my birthday!!

I was just doing some more research on them and I found this site which explains basically everything you need to know about bunnies and the way I see them? They are a lot like Chihuahua's. They run around in circles a lot, make noises, like attention - but don't want to be overwhelmed.

Anyhow, I'm really excited to get a bunny. They are so cute and seem very interesting...

Kim pointed out something yesterday... I never sent out my Las Vegas postcards. haha... I didn't mean to forget, I just got so sidetracked. I have them, just need to send them... well, and write them. hahaha... I feel bad. Oops. So if you were expecting a postcard and never got one, I truly am sorry.

So, much to Jennifer's dislike, I've been eBay crazy lately. haha... I've been trying to get myself an iPod touch, but alas... nothing.

Anyhow... I was bidding on a Swarovoski crystal tiara for my birthday, but I got outbid again and Jennifer told me I should let it go. :-(

But!! Last night I won a blue guitar for a penny... yes, a mutherfucking penny... Can you believe it? Crazy... It's obviously not the best quality or sound, but it's something for me to learn more on.

I used to play my mother's Martin, which was sooooo nice... but I didn't learn a whole lot. And when I was a kid my Daddy had bought me a guitar when he bought my mom the Martin.

La... la... I can't wait to get it.

I'm bidding on a used BlackBerry for Jennifer so she can be cool like me. haha... I can't remember what else I'm bidding on... um... I won a Heath DVD for a penny!! That was a steal, for real this time. haha...

Pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How would you not want a bunny?!?!

AHH!

xoxox

Edit:::

I got my $300 check!!! AHH!! First thing I did?? Went and upped the bid on that damn tiara!!

WOOOOOO!!

No comments: