Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sagittarius

As we approach Sagittarius here in a week I thought I would have a blog completely dedicated to the sign I call home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_(astrology)

Here's a list of characteristics and if I feel they are accurate towards myself. I have highlighted the ones I think apply to me.

  • Witty conversationalist, humorous
  • Freedom loving / free-spirited
  • Idealistic / believing
  • Moral, often having a religious streak. Righteous.
  • Intelligent / intellectual
  • Positive / optimistic
  • Honest / sincere
  • Confident
  • Enterprising, ambitious, devoted to their goals.
  • Energetic / active
  • Versatile
  • Adventurous / risk-taking
  • Independent / unfettered
  • Approachable / warm
  • Cheerful / likeable
  • Sympathetic / generous
  • Temperamental
  • Impatient / restless
  • Indiscreet, careless. Blunt.
  • Impulsive / spontaneous
  • Childlike
Recommended careers... "Ideal careers for Sagitarians include teaching • the law • theology and religion • politicspublic relations or advertising • anything related to travel arts medicine • research and science.

Highlighted are the ones I've thought about pursuing.

Likes and dislikes, highlighted are the ones that pertain to me, duhh...

Likes: travel and adventure honesty, justice and law • freedom • meaning • taking risks, gambling or speculation • socializing

Dislikes: routine and chores
being constrained being tied down • being forced to do things • being doubted • having to explain oneself • being forced to make promises • being bothered by little details

Wow, those dislikes are pretty on for the money... if you do those things to me, then you don't know me very well - yet people do them to me all the damn time.

Physical traits:
Many astrologers believe that each of the zodiac signs has identifying physical traits. Some consider that physically, people born under the sign of Sagittarius usually have a large and well-shaped skull, a high, broad forehead, a slender and well formed figure. They stand high and walk high like a Centaur. They have the tendency to stoop or slouch as if grazing for grass. Sagittarius governs the hips, thighs and sacral area; some astrologers consider Sagittarians as tending to suffer from ailments of the hips and thighs and being prone to sciatica and rheumatism.

That's very interesting. The slouch part is on the money. I don't think I know how to sit up straight, but when I stand, I can't bear stooping. The other physical traits are pretty well on, except the slender part. I would be slender if it wasn't for all the crap in my life... that's another story.

It is often considered to have a great potential with Aquarius, granted they do not overreact to things, as both are given to whims and can be quite temperamental.

Well seeing as Jennifer is my BFF and she's an Aquarius, I would have to agree with that. I always seem to find myself attracted to them too.

I reckon that's all... What's your favorite part about your sign?

15 days until my birthday.

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I'm going to go read mine!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ASTROLOGY!!! It's always head on...so creepy!

Cookie*

Unknown said...

woo woo!! hope you like yours!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was fun to read, being a fellow Sagg! Count me in on 99.9% of all that haha.

Aint it funny that Saggs are so alike, yet its hard to befreind another Sagg? Its only on a rare occasion it happens LOL

Love u. X x x
Gem