Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day Off


I told Jenn to pick a letter and a number, hence picking my song of the day.
"Say you lines, but do you feel them?
Do you mean what you say,
When there's no one around?
Watching you, watching me,
One lonely star..."

Today Jennifer has the entire day off! The whole freaking day! We're going to the movies and lord knows what else.

We're seeing the Haunting in Connecticut @ noon and then Knowing @ 2... I'm very nervous about the first one, I don't do well with horrors. I get scared very easily... so I'll let you know how that goes.

Yesterday I went out to get Rob's cover of GQ and we went to Barnes and Noble to get it... we get to the magazine section and there's this dude standing right in front of the last copy of GQ... I kinda stand behindish/to the side and I see this middle aged man pick up the mag. He then proceeds to walk away with it.

Some middle-aged, balding dude went home with my copy of GQ!

I have never laughed so loud or so hard in my life!! I just thought it was the most hilarious thing ever!

So we went off to Target where I found the magazine and the special edition of Twilight. I didn't know that the 3-disc special edition came with a digital copy of the movie (and all the special features). It was waaaaay worth the $18 I shelled out for it.

Came home, watched my special features, loved them all. :) The conversation with Stephenie Meyer was incredible... her agent's name is Jodie. ^_^ I loved the music feature, it was a behind the scenes thing of the music, in which the music editor (hello, dream job.) said that Rob Pattinson was one of the greatest musicians that he had ever met... which brings me to "Edward's Piano Concert" --- back before Carter Burwell composed Bella's lullaby, Rob was going to compose Bella's lullaby... something I was definitely looking forward to... unfortunately, for Rob and myself, he didn't get to create the song - but fortunately, there was 3 minutes of uninturrupted music coming from Rob's heart down to his fingers as he played the piano in this special feature.

It was incredible. I adored it. That's about all I can say from it.

I have to get dressed and go to the movies now, but here's a special feature from the Target DVD --



Enjoy.

^_^

xoxox

Jodie

2 comments:

Mru said...

i find it funny at the end of the montage thingy tht when bella's getting "attacked" by eddyward, the students behind them dnt have a reaction at all.

Unknown said...

haha for real! At first my BFF Jennifer didn't understand that, and then I explained to her that it was Edward's fantasy in his mind... which makes more sense. ;)

I thought it was way hot. Makes me wanna be turned by Edward. ;)

Thanks for the comment.

xoxox