Monday, March 9, 2009

Hella Good


Dude, that is a true story.
"there's something about you, that gets me in a twist,
and sometimes I think that cupid, is just taking a piss,
It only takes one word or idea to send me in real deep,
So if you think you're clever, use the right words when you talk to me..."

Last night I went and got a battery for the scale and I lost 10 pounds! 10 pounds in 4 days to be precise... ;-) Gemma has prouds. Jenn was like, "yay." But that's it. I guess it's because 10 pounds on me doesn't really make a difference/dent.

Gemma and I are talking about weight goals and goal BMI's. Gahhhh, I wanna just sit and talk about all the stuff we talked about, but I don't wanna get my hopes up or anyone elses...

Although... Jennifer had the chance to let me binge last night and she didn't. :) So far, so good.

We're getting our lodging for Vegas out of the way soon... it's gonna be all booked within 6 months of Vegas, so by May 10th... maybe sooner. I have my eye on something special and I hope we can get it. XD

I can't decide on if I should get my hair cut again or let it grow out... The front I want to leave alone, but I can't decide about the back... it's getting pretty dang long, actually... what you think? Wednesday I'm getting hair dye and I'm getting rid of the pink. It's time... I still have like half a bottle left of pink, so if I wanna go back then I can. ;) I *think* I wanna do all blond. Either blond or black, can't decide. I keep thinking I wanna go black, but when I had black on the under side it was such a pain in the ass to get rid of it when I was tired of it, so I think I'll go with blond. ;) LOL

So we have this cooler, and we didn't know that it leaks... so now the floor is wet by the sink and I can't seem to get it to stop being wet. :( It's annoying. I need housekeeping... the one time I want them to come and they don't... well, actually, I don't know that yet since it's only 7a here.

Bella is snoring. LOLLLLL

The Ends.

Pic-Click to enlarge:



Only

days until New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxox

Jodie Platz

No comments: