Friday, March 6, 2009

...And We're Back



"I can't help myself I'm addicted to a life of material,
It's some kind of joke I'm obsessively opposed to the difficult, All we care about is, runway models, Cadillac's and liquor bottles, Give me something I wanna be, retro glamour, Hollywood get's ready for the fame..."

Sorry it's been hella long since I've blogged. I guess I just haven't felt like I've had anything to say.

I'm three days in to a hardcore diet. Been feeling pretty good lately other than the fact that I wanna kick the scale's ass. His numbers have got to be way off. I've been eating insanely healthy. Doing the "right" thing. No sugars or sweets, which is not hard for me at all. No sodas, not hard... No carbs, there's my killer. No meats... just fruits and vegetables. I'm trying to only eat fresh ones as well, they retain their flavor and nutrition better. Please don't be my mother, yes I'm getting enough vitamins and other things my body needs to live.

Jenn's mom always does that. Her mother can't be happy one way other the other. The other week her mom was like, "Jenn... I thought you were watching what you were eating?" Translation: "You're fat." Then when Jenn says that she's doing the vegetarian thing or that she's been eating well her mom gives her 20 questions. "Are you getting protein? Are you getting enough fiber?" Hello! She's 24... she doesn't need 30g of fiber to have a BM, like you. And you may not be familiar with vegetarianism, but black beans and tofu have more than enough protein in them, thanks. ;)

Today I had an awful migraine... Jenn and I are looking at a new place to move to... I hate the people that live next to us... Don't I always?

Never got to have that dinner with my parentals. The day we were supposed to there was a KU/MU game and so my step mom called to cancel saying that Lawrence would be awful that day... instead they're coming up to KC soon... Should be fun stuffs. I'm going to tell them all about the Lap-Band thing I went through when the come up.

Jenn and I were looking at Boost Mobile phones to get, kick ass, if you ask me. Also, I'm debating on whether or not to get my Heath tattoo... not entirely, just whether I should get it on his birthday or wait a min... I guess I should get it on his birthday. It's his 30th birthday and I want to get it on a meaningful day. That will delay me from getting my camera for another 2 weeks at least. Speaking of which, I was thinking we were going to get our new phones the 25th of March and then push back my camera -- again -- but then Jennifer surprised me for once and said she would like to put my camera before cell phones. So yay for that! :)

I'll have my camera in April, hopefully my Heath tattoo in the very beginning of April and then the phones in May? Who knows...

Ooh, there's a goose on TV! hehe!!

I was thinking about pushing my camera back for a much longer time when I found out about TwiCon -- the Twilight Convention. It's in Dallas in late July/Aug and it's $255 a ticket!! Insane, right? But the actors from the movie are going to be there, it's a whole weekend shindig and there's a Volturi Masque Ball!! Gawd, I so badly want to go... but there will be other opportunities to meet the actors... it's just the first year for TwiCon, and I have put off my camera for way too long.

I'm super sad I can't go, but eh, I'll survive.

Jennifer and I were talking last night about things we want to do this summer... and sure some of them are secrets, but I'll share some of my favorites: Drive in theater, theater in the park, live music -- like Sandstone and get lawn tickets because we want to not because that's all we can afford. Jenn wants to stay at a [bar] until closing time. (She said club, but I edited her response because I'm so over the club scene at the moment.)

The past 2 years I've said to Jennifer, "this is going to be the epic summer, this is going to be the summer we remember..." and each summer all we do is work and then come home and sleep or say we'll do things later... mostly because we couldn't afford to do anything. Now that we can finally afford to do some of these things, I can't wait to.

Also some things from my personal list: take more photos, put my portfolio together, update my blog and photo blog regularly, visit Rachel, save money... those are in addition to the things I previously listed.

What are some things that you want to do or accomplish this summer?

Tis almost time for the Twilight DVD release. I am so mad at Summit. I can't believe how many different versions of this stupid DVD there are. :( I don't have that much money, y'all!! We've got one reserved at FYE and I've got my ticket to the Hot Topic party... Lordy, there's so many more that I want.

Who's seen this?

I stopped breathing, let me just tell ya that much. ;)



*gasp*

xoxox

2 comments:

Vessy said...

Hot scene. I'm glad you are back, I was waiting for an update for a while now :P
I have no idea what I will do in summer, I hope spending as much time as I can with friends.

Unknown said...

I can always count on you for a good comment, Vessy! Thanks for reading, it's nice to know you're out there. :)

Time with friends is always great! I can't waittttttttt for summer.

xoxox