Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Love Is What I Got


they actually have EC PJ's. ;) don't worry, i don't have those... yet.
"I'll gladly go down in a flame,
If a flame's what it takes to remember my name..."

The title of this will say Wednesday, but it's only 115a, it's still Tuesday in Jodie land. ;) My sleep has been all over the place! Last night I stayed up until about noon, then I slept til 4 and now here I am. That seems to be how I do things now... I just sleep in the day time, which is severely throwing off, oh, everything... I do have plans and things to tend to in the day time, you know?! LOL Luckily I haven't had to do any work thus far this week.

Jennifer and Bella are both snoring. Quite attractive that is.

Tomorrow (Wed) the hair is going back to blond! :) Also tomorrow I get my lip ring!!!! It'll officially be 4 weeks since I got it pierced. Man, time went fast! I can't wait for it!! :D

So the other morning, when I hadn't been to sleep yet, my mom and I were on Facebook at the same time and I instant messaged her. She was so cute on there!!! "Can everyone read this?" Awww... no, mum. LOL

Her art show is this Friday!! :) I can't wait! I'm super stoked to see her accomplishments all displayed. I'm very proud of her.

My parents (Dad and Step mom) are coming into town Sunday and staying through Wednesday. Sunday we're going to the Auto Show, which I loveeee and then Wednesday we're going to the Nelson art gallery, which my friend John just went to and said was really good... I haven't been in years... Sometime in there we're having dinner, which, I'll have to be super good at. ;) No more massive failures in my future. Been on my "diet" since the 3rd and I'm going strong!!!

I can't wait for St. Patty's Day. :) Jenn and I got wash out green hair dye at Hot Topic, also I got a head band and she got two little pig tail guys. :) I've been using a lot of :) lately. I'm sorry. LOL

Casanova is on USA which reminds me that it's almost Heath's [would be] 30th birthday... I *think* I'm getting my tattoo...? I'm not sure.

So randomly last night, it might have been the lack of sleep, but I all the sudden was incredibly jealous that all these photos of Rob and the Twilight cast had been showing up of them just parading around Vancouver... so I said to Jennifer, "how far is [Vancouver]? Let's go..." So she was like, "okay, look it up and we'll see..." I told her, "I'm not going to look it up unless there's an actual chance of us going to Vancouver." She handed me my computer and so I looked it up.

It takes 29 hours to drive there. (We don't have our passports yet...) And to fly to Seattle and take a ferry there was still too expensive... So she said "check how much it is to take a Greyhound..." So a Greyhound takes TWO DAYS to get there, but it's only about $100/person... Jenn was like, "I can't take off that much work... you could go by yourself..."

...So then I started thinking on actually taking a trip to Vancouver myself to stalk the stars of New Moon... I found the hotel they're staying at, the bus stop is right by their hotel... etc... And then I looked up hotels and for whatever reason, hotels are incredibly expensive out there. Here you can find hotels for $30/night, but there the lowest they had was $80/night... from what I found and I can't afford to do that. Not if I want to ever get my camera...

So I decided I'll go see then when they're filming Eclipse which should be sometime in the summer. Since there's only an 8 week break between the filming of New Moon and Eclipse. I still can't believe they have a release date for Eclipse... That actually shocks me... I was shocked when they released the New Moon date, but then it made sense to release it basically the same day that Twilight was released... but to have the Eclipse release date just 7-ish months after New Moon? Insane. I'm not complaining though!! Not one bit! At least they aren't going the Harry Potter route! ;)

Lately I've been getting a little all too consumed with the thought of meeting Robert. I once felt that for Justin... just ACHING to meet him, to grace his presence and now Justin is gladly given to me. Why? Because I did my time. I just wonder how long my time will have to be with Robert.

Some people get their favorite stars handed to them... Example? Rachel lovesssss David Cook (we know this. LOL) Rachel loves Justin Timberlake (we know this. LOL) Rachel's waited LORD KNOWS how many years to meet Justin and... nothing... Rachel waited like... 2 seconds to meet David and he's gladly handed to her now!!!

Me? I waited and paid my time and prices for Justin and now he's handed to me... (Not exactly "handed" I still work very hard to meet him and DO NOT take for granted any of the seconds of his time that I'm with him.) I just wonder how long I'll have to wait for Robert... One thing is true though... I do know when Rachel's time to meet Justin is! Her 21st birthday. ;) More on that in like a year... LOLLLLL

Well then, I think I'm done here. Off to save the world now. Catcha later.

Pic O'Tha Day:


Possibly my favorite photos of KStew and RPattz. Click to enlarge to freakish size... My top 5 favorite things about the photo...?
1. Kristen's eyes/purple eye liner.
2. Rob's lips/mouth
3. How the color of their eyes nearly matches. People constantly say he's got blue eyes but tisk, tisk, you're wrong, loves - they're green.
4. They're so close it's sexxxy... the shadow she's casting on his face. Intense. They're fierce.
5. His stubble. It could possibly because my father always had a beard, but I find stubble incredibly handsome. Some people can't stand it when Rob or Justin has stubble, but I adore it.

:)

Video O'Tha Day:

I WANT ONE OF THESE.

I love at the end how he practically comes up for air!! XD

*sooo jealous*

xoxox

JPattz

1 comment:

Gemma said...

i guess i'll wait til forever to meet that certain someone.. since all the others get all the luck! poo to lil ole me eh?

u can deffo tell Robs eyes are green :) they pretty :))