Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pleasure Fucker


Don't forget that Carlise is my Dr, Esme is the perfect mother & Jasper keeps me happy. :)

"Can't remember everything,
Her skin, it tastes like sugar cane,
And I had already, gotten there before I came,
My tank is empty, And I know you're thirsty..."

I spent a good hour last night saving a shit ton of Twilight/Rob icons, so be prepared for Twilight overload. Only 12 days until the Hot Topic release party for the DVD! I can't wait! ...I just hope I'm speaking to Jenn by then...

We got into a huge fight last night over her breaking promises to me. I'm sick and tired of it.

I've been eating really well since the 3rd, and the scale battery has died so I don't know how much I've lost, but I know I've lost some. I really want a burrito from Taco Bell. LOL I guess if I got a bean burrito I wouldn't be going against any part of my diet... even if I got a 7-layer burrito... except I'm not eating carbs, so that would be a problem with the tortilla and the rice... I've had only salad since the 3rd... I might want something warm... I guess I can wait.

My parents are coming to Kansas City next week. Also next week? St. Patrick's Day! I've been trying to find a place with green beer and good drink specials, but I reckon I'm just going to have to knock back a couple of pints of regular old Guinness... normal colored Guinness... which is the color of poop. LOL

Do you have any plans for St. Patrick's Day?

Sorry so short, I just got super tired.

Pic -- click to view large.

Check out Jackson (Jasper, 3rd from left) -- LOL He's so gorgeous and stuff. And oh ya, Rob looks fierce. I want Kristen's shoes!!!!!! XD

xoxox

JPattz

No comments: