Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frustration Squiggle!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i loveeeee that part. rock it jasper. rock it hard.
"Baby you can be tough, say enough is enough,
You can even be blunt...
Just do it with love, love, love,
Tell me I'm wrong, that I'm coming on way too strong,
Don't think I'll be crushed,
Just do it with love, love love..."

I'm out of breath. Why? Because I just dyed my hair, was starting to style it when I realized that I didn't get all the bleach out... :( Had to wash it again. Frustration squiggle!

Yesterday was a giant rawr.

I was so super stoked to go get my lip ring yesterday... so I get to Freaks on Broadway and waited just a short bit to get my ring. What I SHOULD have done was gotten the ring myself and just put it in at home, but I'm super bad at getting captive balls into their slots... I figured, I'll just go have a professional do it and it'll take me 1/10th of the time it would take me at home...

So, I've been in Freaks tons, I know several people there and I have a favorite piercer there, but unfortunately she only works weekends now. The chick who pierced my lip was super cute and good at it, it didn't hurt, didn't bleed, was perfect... so this time there's this chick there that I have never seen before... she struck up a conversation about Twilight because Jenn was wearing her Team Edward jacket, so I thought she was cool beans...

She takes out my post -- something I have had to do several times because of the swelling I experienced with the piercing. I had to get a longer post a few weeks back -- and so I think she's gonna just slip this ring in there, snap the ball in place, I'll pay and we're good to go...

She tries to slip the ring in there and OHH MYY FUUUCKKINNNG GODDDDDDD - she pulled it and I felt a rip. I cringed, but hello, she's still holding onto my lip... not much I can do there... then I start to taste blood... She's clearly having a hard time with this, meanwhile I'm just regretting ever getting it done in the first place...

Finally she gets it in and then she can't get the ball in... then she finally gets the ball in and she says, "you're bleeding a little bit..." Jenn says, "well now we know you're human..." and I said "yeah, I keep asking Edward to change me but he won't." There was a moment of silence and then the piercer chick says, "that was depressing..." LOLLLL

I felt relief once everything was all in place. I rushed over to go look at it, and sure enough, I'm bleeding... Like I said, I didn't even bleed when it was PIERCED. It felt kinda numb and painful and a little hard... I pay her the $5 for the ring. No tip.

Jenn and I walk to the car, I touch the ring and the captive ball falls out...

Now, I don't know if any of y'all have had any piercings, or dealt with captive balls before (same thing that's in my tragus) but they're a pain in the ass. They're a pain in the ass but they're super secure... now, she had stretched the ring out to get it to go into my lip easier because she was hurting me so bad, so then she had to push it all back together, which she didn't do a good job of...

So we have to go BACK into Freaks and then I had to wait all over again for her to do this to me AGAIN... She didn't change the ring, thank heavens, because the blood was drying and sticking to my ring... so she fixes the ring and puts the ball back in... all done...

But by the end of the night, it hurt so bad and got in the way of everything, so I took it out (ouuuuuch) and put the long bar in so it would have some room for the swelling to go down.

Then what happens? I end up sleeping on my face the entire night. WTF?

Tonight I'm going to my Mama's and I'm spending the night with her. Tomorrow is her art show and I'm helping her with her makeup and stuff. Can't wait! :)

pic o'tha fuck me:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
me.

I totally peed all over myself when I saw this. I had heard rumors a month ago that he was going to be on the cover of GQ... but then Justin was on the cover of it, so I was like, "okay... whatevs..." and then... oh lordie me...

xoxoxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will say rob does look cute on the gq cover..i hope twilight is good when i eventually watch it on dvd.