Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movies - 2nd Post of the Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i HEART this part so hard.

I want to see Sunshine Cleaning so badly. I love Emily Blunt and Amy Adams so much. I've wanted to see it for about a year now, it was at Sundance last year and tested very well... I thought I was going to have to find one of those bootlegs or something, but alas, I was stoked to see it coming to theaters.

I obviously haven't seen it yet, but based on the trailer, I thought it was going to be a lot more gruesome than depicted. I had read about the scene where Emily falls into the bloody mattress, which happens to be at the tail end of one of the trailer -- the way they depicted it made it sound like it was a nasty, really bloody mattress, but in the trailer it looks like it's more made for laughs. I hope when I go see it that it's got some shocker moments. Basically the Sundance review didn't let me know this was a comedy...

Trailer

In theaters this Friday!

I can't wait to get the Twilight DVD. They've leaked a few deleted scenes... I only saw two of them because I didn't want to spoil it all for me. The first one I saw, I posted here a few blogs back... the second one I saw was shit... it was no wonder it was cut from the movie. :S They posted a third one, but I didn't watch it... and then the entire commentary with Robert leaked online, but I didn't listen to that either. I want to save some surprises for myself, you know?

Gosh I love commentary. I don't know about y'all, but that's the first thing I look at when I get a DVD. Some of the best commentaries I've found were from Ocean's 11, Riding in Cars with Boys, and Final Destination. :) I've listened to every commentary on all of my DVDs and would have listened to the commentary on Twilight without them featuring the actors. LOL

I guess it's time to get off here... comments = love.



Gaaaaahhhh... *flat line*

xoxox

1 comment:

Vessy said...

So you didn't watch the deleted scene of the kiss? You will love it :P
And I listend to the commentary, its awesome :)