Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where Things Just Come To Die








"I was born a unicorn, 
I coulda sworn you believed in me, 
Then how come all the other unicorns are dead?"

Today was a good day. Had a weird start, but I abruptly woke up at 8a... strangely, I was in an excellent mood and have been awake for the whole day - no naps... Jennifer and I pittered about, I read some... we watched Aladdin and talked.

You know, I haven't seen Aladdin in probably ten years and I somehow own it on DVD. I have no idea how that happened.

We watch a movie together every night before bed... sometimes we make it onto a second movie, some nights we fall asleep before the first one is over. (Most nights we watch Twister or Wanted.) We've been through nearly our entire DVD collection several times. (I won't watch the Heath Ledger movies; she won't watch the Brittany Murphy movies...)

So today we found Aladdin, Beverly Hills Chihuahua and Fargo. I said instantly, "FARGO!" I love Fargo. It's fucking hilarious... but, I guess you have to have that sense of humor for that sort of thing... she persuaded me into Aladdin, said we could watch Fargo together when she got home, but I really do believe that I'll probably end up watching it before she gets home from work.

Speaking of Jennifer and work... yesterday she was supposed to get off work at 7p... she called me at 6 to say that Marcus, the other manager "didn't want to close" and so he offered her the rest of his shift plus $50 out of pocket to take it.

I was aggravated with this because I was looking forward to her coming home at 7... But she said she would stop by the store, get some things for mexican and margaritas and that we'd have a night together when she got home... at like 130a.

So I decided to take a shower about 11ish and towards the end of my shower I felt really sick like I was going to throw up, felt really dizzy and didn't even bother rinsing my hair all the way. My vision narrowed and I stumbled out of the shower and onto the bed. (Yep, naked and soaking wet.) I guess that's what I get for not eating all day... funny, my body has never had reactions to it like that before.

After laying down for a while I felt better, Jenn got home and we watched Idle Hands, had mexican and margaritas as planned. :) Win.

Alright, now this is the part of the blog where I out someone for something they did to me without outing them... because I know they read my blog and I'm not the type of girl to put another one on blast. So... here goes. Today someone made me upset. If you know me for two seconds you know a few things that should be named "The Untouchables"... these are things that are mine or will be mine someday... plan your life accordingly. Apparently, this chick didn't get the memo... and tried to take one of my Untouchables. I promptly rerouted her to her previous destination... The intersection of In Your Dreams St & Please Go The Fuck Away Cir.

Pic of the Day:















I love Twitter, I love my phone. But I fucking guarantee you that's going to be the last thing I'm worried about in this moment of my life. My future husband, please slap me if my cell is even on... and I'll slap you if yours is as well. ;)

2 comments:

Carina said...

I agree if I was on my cell....I hope future hubby would break it and vice versa. Can't freaking believe that pic!

Genn said...

I know some bitches that need to go live at In Your Dreams St & Please Go The Fuck Away Cir. I'll promptly show them their new abode.
No worries.