Saturday, February 27, 2010

No Idea What Kinda Shit Was Gonna Go Down









"Cath... she stands, with a well intentioned man, 
But she can't relax, with his hand on the small of her back..." 

What is there to say here?

Besides the massive hangover that I endured yesterday, it was a good day. Today was fine up until about 15 minutes ago. Somehow life can change just that quickly.

When battling depression... well, I guess I don't really "battle" it, the only thing I really do to cope with it is try and involve myself in as many Monkey shows as possible - they honestly make me feel like I've got a good dose of Zoloft in my system... when battling depression, it's easy to go from 10 to 1 very quickly.

Disappointment is my biggest ache.

Who am I kidding? I have high expectations of everyone, of myself and the whole entire world.

I'm perpetually disappointed.

3 comments:

kimcatus said...

Oh sweetie. *hugs* Life can change in a heartbeat...for the good and the bad. I'm so sorry yours was for the bad. Can I help in any way? You know I'm a good listener. I don't have any advice to help get over disappointments though...maybe just try and remember that everything happens for a reason, and even if it looks like it's a bad thing, it may just turn out to to be a blessing in disguise!! Still love ya and still think you're gorgeous!!

Lorelei/Lori said...

Yes, but Jodie did you see that you got 3 questions chosen and answered in the March Portrait issue !!!! Seriously I was feeling just as down, but guess what? The last questioned answered was mine !!! Mondays are always scary places and at work and not feeling well, so I think I can make it thru the day now.

Genn said...

You know that I'm always here and wish I could take it from you.
Although you keep saying that I *always* just want to help, and that's true, but you know how I truly feel too.
That I am genuine when I say I want to take it from you.
If me enduring it for you would help you smile, I'd be more than happy.