Saturday, August 1, 2009

Well I Just Skipped Over July, Didn't I?


"baby your love is built like a drug and I don't want to be sober..."

It's been a fucking long ass time, eh?!

Well, I've been without interwebs for a while, so that was a lot of it... course I've had the net back for a hot second now and I just haven't gotten around to updating... been spending online times with my LOVE.

Yep, still in love. Still head over heels... actually, when I wrote that post over a month ago I wasn't as in love as I am now. I just keep wondering when I'm going to peak, but it doesn't happen.

Enough about that... for now.

Do me a favor? Go to this site: http://www.weallshouldcare.com/ It's the fucking TRUTH, I tell you that!

Also... go here and learn about the beautiful Spencer Bell. His art will touch you deeper than you ever thought possible. Promise and swear.

I'm going to try and update more often now, sorry that I've been MIA, I'll fix that. :)

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the interwebs,beauty. We have missed you terribly, and I can't wait to read more updates. Your words sustain me ;)

Love you

xoxoxo