Wednesday, August 26, 2009

300th Post! Wewt!

"If you're gonna clean the knives, for whatever reason,
Don't be overly displeased, when you see that you're bleeding..."

I took a bath today and I already feel dirty again. That's a new feeling.

38 days. Oh jeez. What am I going to do with you, Time? I am so sick of you!

45 days. Oh jeez. What am I going to do with you, Impatience?

Oh crap. Just remembered that I'm supposed to go to the doctor this week. I reckon I need to make that appointment.

Um... let's see heres. Did I ever share my Monkey photos with y'all? Here's two of them.

Monkey Jerad man.

Monkey Ben Ben.

I honestly cannot remember if I posted them or not. If I did, oh well, look at them again cuz they're awesome. It was freaking static-addict to meet those boys. I cannot wait, wait, wait to see them again! They definitely are never going to forget me and Genn anytime soon!! *epic grin*

Off topic - when did my boobs get so huge? I'm not impressed.

Today I'm going down to Jenn's parents house, doing laundry... apparently it's waaay past laundry day. Took a bath today and upon exit I had to put on a thong because all my "normal" panties were in the basket. Not like you wanted to know that I'm wearing a thong at the moment, but it's Victoria's Secret and it's very adorable. *smiles, nodding*

Also going down there to find all the shit that I don't need to take with me to Vegas. Since we're driving I could potentially take anything that will fit into our car... someone talk me out of that. I am however, going to bring like, every pair of shoes that I own. 10 days in Vegas for the 2nd year in a row. I can DEFINITELY get used to this.

Listening to the Stevedores on repeat again. That happens.

Pic of the Day:
Hello, Kellan... nice... um... leash.

xoxox

1 comment:

Genn said...

You feel dirty again because of the pics you have been perusing, I dare say *wink wink*. Jaxxx has a tendency to do that to one, as does Kel and that's what they're calling it these days,eh? A leash? He could definitely make sure someone stayed put, I dare say.
If he has that effect on ones panties. He used to mine. Now, they stay perfectly in place (mostly).
Ben however. Ben. My Ben, not other Ben. Ben melts every pair of panties that I own,have owned, and have ever considered owning before they even leave the factory.
But I digress.
How adorable are you and Jerad? And never mind about your boobs miss, you think YOURS are large? *Clearing my throat* AHEM!? What is wrong with being well endowed?
*Crossing my arms* I'll wait.
*Laugh*
Those boys had better not forget us any time soon.
I'll just have to give em a dork nudge, I'm sure that would bring them back to reality.

A thong? I'm quite surprised you're wearing any, after having looked at Jay all night, how are they still intact?
Though I'm sure they're quite adorable,and made of freaking flame retardant material if they survived the Jay combustion.

Do not pack all of that.
wait.
On second thought,pack it all.
If you don't you'll regret it and if you leave out ONE thing, it will be the thing you desperately need and we will have a jodie style vegas meltdown on our hands.
So *nods* bring it all.