Monday, August 3, 2009

My Hot Dog Has A First Name, It's B-E-L-L-A


"The feeling of going down way too deep, And holding on so you don't lose your feet..."

I can't even tell you how long I sat here staring at this blank page wondering what in the world to write. I guess my words just don't come as easily as Genn's. She always has something to say, a new cause to write about or an opinion that she wants to share. Click here to check out her amazing blog which she updates several times a day.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Warped Tour. Got me some free tickets cuz I'm freaking cool like that. LOL In actuality I know one of the tour managers that does the tour each year, so she gives me the hook up. She's pretty freaking badass. I hope to take a shit ton of photos tomorrow. Of course, you'll only see a few of them here, in order to get the full effect you'll have to be on my Facebook, which there's only like, what four of you that read this that are on my Facebook. The rest of you are stalkers. (I would normally put LOL there, but it's the truth.)

[[ooh, just found out that I get a wristband for the Warped Tour! I love wristbands! I can't wait!]]

I read the article in the new People magazine with the Saved By The Bell cast on the cover. Jennifer brought it home for me as a surprise. I still am completely in love with Zack Morris. I remember that he was the first fan letter that I ever wrote. After each line in the note I applied bright red lipstick to my lips and pressed a kiss to the paper. I was all of 7 years old. LOL Hitting on high schoolers at 7 years old... boy... at least I turned out alright.

The article was really bland, so either the journalist is a shitty writter or their publicists all bribed them not to print anything about their drug use, bi-sexual tendencies, how they lost all their money, etc... The photos were oversized because they had so little to write. Saved By The Bell is still to this day a pop culture phenomenon, otherwise why would they play it so much on TBS? Why would people want to see the cast still together 20 years later? And why would they have Zack Attack shirts at Hot Topic? Yet they had NOTHING to write about? I find that hard to believe.

I must be a little off today. I know that I have loads to talk about, but yet none of it is seeming to come out right. Perhaps I will try blogging again later...

Below are 4 poems and yesterdays update, read and comment if you get a chance, kthnxbai

Pic of the Day:

Twilight boy of the day: Klutz.

I kinda want to rip off those tacky leather pants and throw him into a jacuzzi full of holy water. Something tells me that by the end of the night neither of us will be saved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. Zack *swoon* of course. Your words are every bit as powerful as mine,if not more so, even if mine tend to flow from me a bit more quickly. Sometimes I wish I didn't have so much to say, because I know people get tired as hell of listening to them, or reading them, but I'm a wordsmith.
Yeah, you know the SBTB cast members weren't exactly angels, but it's good that nobody printed all of their skeletons, you know how I feel about that. *laugh* So, I'll spare you the tangent.

Now, that pic of Kellan. I DOES WANT. *PURRRRR* I'm telling you, that by the end of the night, that cross would be hanging upside down on his chest, and all of his salvation, mine, and anyone elses within a ten mile radius would be lost. Whew.

Talk about your inspiration ;)

I fucking love you kitty! That is all.