Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't Trust A Ho


"Down to the wire, I wanted water, but I walk through the fire,
If this is what it takes to take me even higher,
Then I'll come through, like I do when the world keeps testing me..."

Things I did today:

Danced around the house singing loudly to Britney Spears
Worried about how my girlfriend will perceive my loud singing to Britney Spears
Bought a shirt designed by Miley Cyrus
Wrote a to-do list for tomorrow
Saw a squirrel
Sang to the sounds of Spencer Bell
Bought my two favorite Spencer songs on iTunes
Felt like shaving my head
Heard about my friend Meredith's experience at TwiCon
Was satisfied with myself that I didn't go when I heard there was like 5000 people there
Realized that today was Wednesday
Was mind boggled learning that my friend Kristi is going to be an aunt 3x in 2 months
Ached for a new tattoo
Wrote this blog entry - click to see blog entry, wait, you're reading it...
Thought that that joke was funny
Thought that I should do these more often
Misspelled "often" the first time I wrote it "foften"



2 comments:

slista said...

You are too funny LOL thanks for the smile :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that you danced around,singing Britney, that's adorable. Though, I have to tell you, I danced around to Miley, so I *THINK* that qualifies us as even, and it's equally cute that you now own a shirt from Miley's line.


I love that picture, but man, the conversation they have in my delusion?

Rob: Jaxxx did you check out those girls we JUST met, you know, Jo and Willow?

Jaxxx: I did man, I did. You know what we should do?

Rob: *Lights up* Go to the Farmer's Market and get some carrots, and then take the girls back to my place and let me show them my microwave prowess?

Jaxxx: What the F**K have YOU been smoking? (Certainly not in a bar in California). No. Man. Really. I was thinking I'd walk up to them and go "Hey, wanna go have some sex?"

Rob: *Smacks self in head* I shoulda had a V8!