Monday, November 2, 2009

Soon Everybody Will Ask What Became Of You


"As the flash bulbs burst,
She holds a smile,
Like someone would hold,
A crying child..."

It's been a few days... 5 to be exact now since there's only 5 days left before I go see the Monkey boys. :)

I am leaving on Wednesday morning. I cannot wait to get to Nashville. Can't. Freaking. Wait. Jennifer is going to drive down to Nashville after work on Friday and then the Monkeys concert is Saturday night.

I can't wait to see my Willow. *beams* Can't. Wait. I will finally be able to breathe again...

(God, both our boobs look freaking great here... just sayin'.)

This is soo my favorite photo ever. Hopefully I will get my ass in line and take more photos of us on this trip than I did in August. August! Can you believe it's been so long since I've seen my Willow? Or my Monkeys?!! Insane.

This trip... *bites lip* I don't know... I guess I don't want to express all of my worries here (for obvious reasons) however, this trip is worrying me... I'm worried about so many different aspects of it - ultimately I want to just GO and just GET THERE and just BE with my Willow. Then perhaps either we can worry about these things together or we'll just say "fuck it" and we won't worry about any of it and we'll just GO and have a fucking great time... Lord knows. *shrugs*

I'm stoked for Friday... *excited squeal* ...but I'll tell you about it AFTER it happens. I am so not jinxing that!!! XD

I'm nervous. Anxious. Excited. Nervous. Nervous. Shaking. Anxious. Excited. Why? I'll tell you why:

<--THAT IS WHY.

The last two times that I was supposed to meet/see Jackson he unfortunately had to cancel because of Eclipse filming/scheduling... but this time? This time he is GOING to be there... and I'm... well... yep.

I'm still waiting for it to hit me and sink in. I wish myself good luck with that. (I'm so screwed.)

Pic of the Day:
Lady Gaga is my hero/style icon.

No comments: