Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh My God, The Wings On Fire

"Hey little waitress lady, please,
Hand me a little liquor bottle,
Anything to help me ease the pain of this crashin' plane because,
Oh my god, the wings on fire,
Oh my god, this suckers gonna hit the ground,
We're going down..."

This isn't going to be "THE BLOG" of which I spill all about my time in Nashville, but I wanted to give you something.

Patty called me out at the show and told me she'd kick my butt if I didn't get to bloggin' quickly, so I just wanted to give you a short one with a few highlights.

-November 7, 2009 was so the best day of my life.
-I spoke to Jackson at the Q&A.
-Met him officially, shoot his hand, got my picture, autograph, hug, epic smiles.
-I made Jackson laugh... was the highest feeling I've ever had in my life.
-Went to the jam session with 100 Monkeys
-Danced with Jackson.
-Jammed with the Monkeys, playing the tambourine.
-Had a pretty epic spot as far as the concert was concerned.
-Had so many realization moments. (Will discuss later.)

I will blog about all that and more... I was in Nashville from Wednesday until Sunday and so, so much happened along that time. Some of it I can't talk about, but I will try and spill as much as possible.

Here's a little something that I'll leave you with, however:


(You have to wait to see my picture with Jay. XD)

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It agree, a remarkable idea